This expedition catamaran is truly dual-purpose.
She is ideal for luxury, family and friends cruising or as a purpose built, VIP day and overnight charter vessel. Whilst she is built to comply with AMSA Survey 2B/1C, the finish of the exterior is fully faired and painted professionally to give that sleek “Motor Yacht” look. She has a cruise speed of 20-25 knots and full speed 30 knots thanks to 2 x Volvo D-13 800hp engines and IPS drives. Nautica’s main deck has three VIP cabins all with king double beds and ensuites, a lounge area which converts to a fourth cabin if required, plus a large custom built galley and a dining area. The aft main entertaining deck is huge and has full 8m beam. Perfect area for entertaining, dining or just relaxing.
She of course has plenty of dive gear storage, large swim platforms aft with full swim stairs on each hull and davits for the tender.
On the upper deck has full walk-around side decks with large forward area, featuring a plunge pool which converts to a large day bed.
This is a special vessel ready for any adventure!
|Location||Port Douglas, QLD|
|Price||$ 4.500.000 (plus GST)|
- Reference Number
- SeaCat 22
- Hull Material
- Marine Grade Aluminium.
- $ 4.500.000 (plus GST)
- Port Douglas, QLD
- Vessel Name
- Launch Year
- Deck Material
- Marine Grade Aluminium
- SeaCat Ships. Pattaya, Thailand
- Registration Number
- O/N 863201
Twin Volvo D-13 800hp diesel engines
- Engine Hours
- 531 (March 2023)
- Fuel Capacity
- 2 x 4800 L and 2 x 4800 long range tanks
- Fuel Type
- Kohler 35 KVA diesel genset
- Twin Volvo IPS 1050 drives
- The large outdoor area on the main deck saves as the main entertaining area onboard. The boat is built with a long bench seat across the full beam of the bridge deck, and removable outdoor furniture is used to keep the space totally convertible for all water sports. There is great access to the water from each hull, and the large “swim steps” mounted on each transom. Both sides have hot and cold FW shower
and there is access to the tender (launched off davits). The main cabin also opens to the foredeck.
The upper deck is completely walk-around, and the Portuguese style forward deck accommodates a seating area and one of the key features of the vessel, a plunge-pool! Up another level you come to the flybridge deck, which has another helm station, helm seats and space for 1,800 watts of solar panels.
- Ground Tackle
- 2 x 56kg Manson “supreme” Anchors (one spare) with roll bar and 120m of galvanised chain. The primary anchor is accomodated in the cente of the foredeck and there is a Muir Stainless stel, 24V windlass.
- Exterior covers for flybridge helm station, seats and sun awning over aft deck
- Accommodation Main Deck:
The man deck is the real hub of the vessel, from the large aft deck/ entertaining area, the the commercial style galley, dinning and lounge areas. The main deck also accommodates the three guest cabins forward.
The entire space is full of great natural light, and feels vey inviting due to the great connection with the sea thanks to the large windows throughout.
Guest cabin: There are three double guest cabins on Nautica. Two cabins to port share an joining ensuite bathroom, and both cabins have the same huge tinted cabin windows. The starboard cabin has its own ensuite (there is an joining door to the dining area but it can be locked). Note: All the furniture/ beds etc are not fixed, so the spaces are totally convertible depending on type of use and all cabins are all finished with carpet.
The guest ensuites are gloss white painted finish, and are fitted with Tecma electric flush toilets, hand-basin and combine as a shower stall.
Accommodation Upper Deck: The upper deck accommodates the bridge which is enclosed forward, and a split lounge area either side of the stairs. There are two bathrooms in the aft section of the
accommodation. This space can also be re-configured in the future depending on use, such as crew or further guest accommodation, office or upper deck lounge. The bridge is incredibly comfortable but also very functional. Three “Relaxn” brand helm seats sit behind the black painted dash, which houses all the navigation and control systems for the vessel. There are two good sized, convertible lounges on each side that can be used for sleeping either on delivery, or for crew on charter.
- The lounge area is located to port as you enter the main cabin. The area has a large leather, wrap around sofa and large LG flat screen smart- TV on the bulkhead. This area like the cabins, is carpeted for a little more comfort. To Staboard as you enter is the large, open plan galley and dinning area. The custom galley is all built in alloy as pe the rest of the vessel, but finishd in gloss white paint, and an epoxy, speckale finish bench tops. The galley has the following applicances:
- Mitsubishi Electric domestic fridge/ freezer
- Cool Company 277L chest freezer
- Artisan 3-glass door under bench drinks fridge
- Westinghouse convection oven
- Westinghouse induction 4-burner cooktop with Stainless steel pot rails
- Miele Active SC dishwasher
- Samsung microwave
- Fisher/ Paykel 10kg washing machine
- Safety Gear
- Safety gear is all AMSA approved equipment to the standard of the classification. Equipment includes 2 x hardcase liferafts, EPRIB, firefighting systems, bilge pumps throughout, bilge, smoke and fire monitoring, lifejackets etc. All safety gear to be audited at time of survey
- 24DC/ 240AC electrical sysem onboard. Both 24v and 240v systems have dedicated distribution boards in lockers on the main deck. The 24V system also has dedicated battery isolation switches for each battery bank, and DC monitoring via Victron energy display. There is also a stand-alone 12V battery bank located in the flybridge dash for any 12V instruments, communication systems etc.
24V DC System:
- 24V House system serviced by 4 x Kolsat 12v/ 200A/hr deep cycle batteries
- Engines/ genset starters are 2 x Kolsat 12v/ 200A/hr deep cycle batteries each
- Charging via main engine alternators, generator, shore power and solar panels
- Solar. 5 x 360W Victron energy panels on flybridge and 2 x Victron 150/45-TR
MPPT converter units
- Victron Quattro 24/240 8,000w/ 200amp Inverter charger
240V AC System:
- The AC system is serviced by above mentioned generator, Victron energy inverter or shore power.
- Shore power input is monitored by Schneider Electric Power logic monitor
- 20m 32amp shore power cable
- Nautica is fitted with the following navigation and communication equipment:
- 2 x Volvo/ Garmin Glass Bridge displays for all engine monitoring and Garmin
navigation aids display
- Volvo engine start/ stop, throttle control and additional IPS joystick
- Speed, depth and wind data inputs
- GPS 19X x 2
- VHF and HF radios
- Inmart Sat phone/ Internet connection with ISAT dock for hand set and
additional wired handset
- ITIM systems monitoring for fire, bilge, tanks and alarms
- Spotlight control
- Loud hailer
- Fusion stereo with speakers throughout vessel
- Plastimo analog compass
- Marinco horn
- Muir Windlass control
On the flybridge and mast, the following items are mounted:
- Garmin Radar
- Garmin anemometer
- Glomex digital TV antenna, AM/FM reciever
- Navigation lights
- GPS aerials
- Dual horn
- Marinco spotlight
- Sat com aerial
- VHF/ HF aerial
- General Remarks
- Usual equipment such as fenders, mooring lines, snorkelling gear, other water toys, cutlery, crockery, bedding etc. There are also a good amount of mechanical and other spare parts.
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.