Impressive Vicem 55 'Mareluna'
Built by hand with unparalleled attention to choose of materials, fittings, and finishes, to own a Down East Design boat is a lifetime achievement and only available to the fortunate few. Palm Beach, Hinkley (USA) and Vicem Yachts are the three leading worldwide manufacturers of the unique and truly magnificent boat Down East Design boats.
‘Mareluna’ is a beautiful example of this coveted design. She is constructed in hand crafted timber finishes and features a unique modern insulated fibreglass composite hull. All “down-easter” style vessels feature a high bow and deep V hull providing smooth running even in the most challenging conditions whilst retaining a dry deck.
This Vicem 55 is a true Classic. Constructed in 2023 she has received the very best attention from the builders and owner. She is a very first V55 in Australia, and surely one of the best motorboats available in Australia. She is unique in so many ways, so if you are looking for the perfect one in a lifetime opportunity this is the boat for you.
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Classic Down-Easter style
- Extensive list of upgrades
- 2 x 650 hp Twin Volvo engines reaching 34 knots
- 360-degree views from the helm station
- Smooth and comfortable ride
|Designer:||Vicem Yacht Design|
- Reference Number
- Hull Material
- modern insulated fibreglass composite hull
- $ 2.700.000
- Sydney, NSW
- 27 Fairlight Cres, Fairlight NSW 2094, Australia
- Vessel Name
- Launch Year
- 4.41 m
- 1.12 m
- 22.950 kg
- Vicem Yacht Design Team
- Vicem Yacht Design Team
Twin Volvo Penta IPS
- No of Engines
- 650 hp
- Fuel Capacity
- Fuel Type
- 11.5 Onan
- Bow Thrusters: Side Power SE100/185T-24VDC
- Ground Tackle
- Ultra 35kg anchor, Lofrans X3 windlass, Zintas 10mm chain
- Full set of covers sun canopy over aft cockpit, window covers and cockpit storm cover.
- Two cabin layout. Master bedroom forward with queen size Island double and ensuite. Guest cabin on a starboard side with two single berths and also with ensuite facilities.
- Fusion Sound system, Smart TV
- An L- shaped lower galley finished with teak and stainless-steel sink and taps, ample storage . Fitted with under counter freezer/refrigerator, airflow microwave, 2 burner induction Hotplate.
- Water Capacity
- 757 L
- Safety Gear
- Australian inshore compliant
- Bilge Pumps
- Multi automatic bilge system and manual back up
- Garmin System: Sonar, GMR 18xhd Radar, GPS, 3151i VHF, Autopilot, VIRB camera
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.