Dream Catcher III is a superb Nautor’s Swan 60 (hull #5) launched in 1996. She is truly loved by her owners and no expense has been spared to maintain her to an exceptional standard.
Her owner’s purchased Dream Catcher III in 2006 from Newport Rhode Island and have enjoyed cruising the US, Mediterranean, Pacific and Australia.
Further to all her extensive cruising, Dream Catcher III has successfully completed many offshore races and fun regattas, proving that this yacht is a great all-rounder and ready for her next
adventurous owner. Nautor’s Swan always strive to create a reliable, safe and fast yacht for their owners.
Dream Catcher III is no exception, a magnificent Blue Water Sailing yachts with ultimate Swan pedigree and attention to detail that make this the ultimate long-range cruising yacht!
A must see for anyone looking for the best!
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Ultimate Nautor's Swan pedigree
- Perfect for off shore races and Blue Water cruising
- Exceptional condition
- Many custom features
- Open and full of light interior
- Reference Number
- Dream Catcher III
- Nautor's Swan
- Swan 60
- $ 1.100.000
- Vessel Name
- Dream Catcher III
- Launch Year
- 5.34 m
- 3.3 m
- 32,000 kg
- Keel / balast
- Lead cast keel with “L” Bulb
- German Frer's
- Nautor's Swan
- Registration Number
Yanmar 4LH-TE 77kw 105hp engine with 2.57:1 reduction gearbox
- Engine Hours
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.370 l
- Fuel Type
- Westerbeke 15 Kw/h 110V/ 60hz diesel generator fitted in 2005 in the US
- Max Prop 3 blade feathering propeller
- Side Power Tunnel Thruster (powered by winch battery bank)
- The Twin cockpit Swan 60’s have excellent areas for entertainment as well as dedicated and functional sailing areas. Dream Catcher III has a teak laid deck which was replaced in 2008, and all deck hardware is usual high quality Swan standard.
High-quality Lewmar deck fittings throughout. Stainless Steel Winches as follows:
-4 x Lewmar (2 x 50’s, 1 x 62 and 1 x 64 Electric) at Mast base for halyards etc
-2 x Lewmar 77-3 speed electric primaries
-2 x Lewmar 62 runner/ secondary winches
-1 x Lewmar 77-3 speed Mainsheet winch
-2 x Lewmar 48 traveller winches
Winch buttons located suitably in the cockpit
- Aquapro 3m with Nissan 5hp outboard
- Ground Tackle
- The main anchor is a CQR with 100m anchor chain, Lewmar electric windlass with remote and deck wash (salt water). Secondary anchor is Danforth type with warp.
- Dream Catchers interior accommodation is open and full of natural light. The interior finish is teak with gloss and satin varnish. There are 2 guest cabins mid ships forward of
the saloon with owner’s cabin aft. The forward crew cabin can be set up as another guest cabin or used for storage of sails and equipment for long range cruising.
Saloon: The main saloon is very welcoming and large. There are comfortable leather upholstered lounges both sides (port side dinning) and a proper navigation station aft. There are hatches in the
cabin top for natural ventilation as well as full air conditioning and great natural light via coach roof windows and hull ports. The dining table folds in half to create extra space for entertaining and two dinette chairs inboard create proper dinning for 5-6 people comfortably.
Aft Owners Cabin: The owner’s cabin aft cabin full beam and incredibly roomy. The layout features port and starboard side double beds which is perfect whilst at sea, plus can provide additional
accommodation if required. This cabin also has a comfortable centre lounge, dressing table with seat and plenty of great storage. There is a large ensuite with separate shower stall and air conditioning throughout.
Midships Guest Cabins: There are two cabins on either side of the centreline passageway. These are very good “sea” berths as they are close to the middle of the boat and well set up for sleeping at sea.
Both cabins have separate air conditioning control. The port side VIP guest cabin has double bed arrangement, Overhead Pullman berth and good sized ensuite.
The Starboard cabin is twin bunk beds and features an ensuite forward which doubles as a day head with access from the passageway.
Crew Cabin Forward: There is a cabin for crew or over-flow in the forepeak with two bunks and plenty of storage. Access is via the forward head or large deck hatch.
- All bathrooms onboard are finished in teak and white moulded gelcoat surfaces for easy cleaning. The bench tops are white Corian, Electric Dometic Vacu-flush, FW flush toilets, soap dispensers and towel rails. All fittings are chrome plated or Stainless steel, have large mirrors and proper ventilation. Shower/ floor drains are teak grids.
- Air Conditioning
- 5 x 110V Ocean Air Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning handlers. Independent control in each cabin and main saloon.
- Fold Down TV on starboard side of saloon, stereo, DVD, speakers throughout.
- The galley is spacious, ergonomic, has excellent storage and ventilation and runs parallel to the centreline making it an ideal galley for use at sea. Galley features include:
-2 x Stainless steel sinks and Counter tops of Cameo White Corian
-2 x Front load/ dual temp fridges and top loaded 150 l freezer with 4 x SS baskets.
-Stainless steel four-burner Force 10 gas stove with oven and grill, gimballed and provided with fiddles.
-Whirlpool Dishwasher 110V
-Sharp Microwave 110V
-Stainless steel Extractor over cooker with lighting. Extraction is to outside cabin via ducting.
-Proper crockery/ glass storage
-Toaster, coffee machine, electric kettle etc. All appliances are 110V
-Ice maker (located opposite in saloon)
- Water Capacity
- 1.140 l
- Water Maker
- Sea-Fresh DC water maker 150l/hr
- Safety Gear
- Safety gear to be audited, but boat is set up for ocean sailing. 2 x 6-man liferafts, EPIRB, Jon Buoy Dan Buoy, Electric and manual bilge pumps. (Note- Life rafts to be serviced).
- Dream Catcher III has a 24V House electrical system fitted which includes the house battery bank of 480Ah Gel Cell batteries, separate engine and genset starting batteries and stand-alone battery bank of 400 Ah for winches, windlass and thruster. Battery charging via alternators on main engine plus 2 x Mastervolt battery chargers/ inverter combos.
Dream Catcher III has a dual 110/220V AC system, and she is fitted with a Voltage converter. Most of the onboard AC power is 110V and services many of the boats systems including galley equipment
and Air Conditioning. Dual shore power cables provide suitable 110/ 220V AC power whilst ashore for charging, onboard systems, and air conditioning. Whilst at sea a 2,500w 24/200v inverter or Generator is used.
- Dream Catcher III is fitted with the following Navigation/ Electronics package which includes:
-Furuno VX2 chart plotter at chart table
-Furuno VX2 chart plotter at helm station
-Raymarine ST7002 autopilot control unit at helm plus remote
-Furuno AIS, GPS
-B&G Hydra instruments with wind and speed/ depth/ temp sensors, compass etc
-Radar 24NM 4KW mounted on mast.
Communication: VHF, SSB, Trac Phone Satcom with phone handset (redundant).
- Sail Inventory
- Inventory as follows. Condition and supply of original sails TBC:
-Doyle Mainsail 2-Reef
-Doyle Genoa 140% overlapping
-Doyle Staysail Soft hanks on inner forestay
-2 x Spinnakers Asymmetric and symmetric
-Storm Sails Storm jib and try sail.
- Mast Rigging
- Dream Catcher III has an Aluminium “Nautor’s” mast that is keel stepped, has three sets of in-line spreaders and rod rigging. The forestay has a Reckmann furler fitted and the removable staysail set up allows the opportunity to create a cutter rig (Headsail and Staysail). There is also an inner forestay for further mast control, and both stays have hydraulic ram tensioners set in the deck. The mast also features a spinnaker pole and dinghy launching pole. Dream Catcher III is fitted with a carbon V- boom meaning the mainsail is easily handled whilst sailing thanks to proper slab-reefing set up, plus stowing whilst cruising inside lazy jacks. There is also an external trysail track in the event you need that sail in adverse conditions. Navtec sailing functions are controlled via the panel in the cockpit. Sailing functions are: Vang, Outhaul, Backstay, Inner forestay tensioner and Staysail stay tensioner.
- General Remarks
- Covers, mooring equipment, fenders, galley goods, glasses, crockery/ cutlery, bedding, BBQ
and endless spares.
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.