Beautiful Classic. New build. Interior fitout to your taste.
Tanielle is an Elegant Classic and ready for launch 2021!
This very special “in-build” sailing yacht is a true world cruiser, constructed entirely from Duplex Stainless-Steel (SAF 2205- Duplex). To be rigged as a ketch, she is set up for short-handed cruising in style, comfort and safety.
Tanielle has been designed by famous classic sailing yacht designer Andre Hoek and built to Lloyds certification. The hull shell varies in thickness from 4-10mm depending on the loads in certain areas and impact strength requirements but suffice to say Tanielle is a perfect exploration yacht for all regions of the world including the North and South Pole!
This is a unique opportunity to purchase a new yacht completed to a very high standard, but with plenty of scope to personalise. The interior has completed forward and aft accommodation spaces, but the saloon and galley area amidships remain a blank canvas with several layout options.
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- New build with scope for personalisation
- Beautiful Classic Hoek design
- Built to Lloyds certification
- Toughest construction imaginable, Duplex SAF 2205.
- Incredibly high standard of build and fittings
|Make and Model||New Hoek 78 Classic Ketch|
|Builder||Maas Marine (to Lloyds spec)|
|Displacement||56,000 kg with 15,000 kg lead bulb|
- Reference Number
- Hull Material
- SAF 2205- Duplex stainless steel
- Vessel Name
- Launch Year
- 5.88 m
- 3.2 m
- Deck Material
- Teak laid
- Keel / balast
- Fin Keel with lead bulb
- Hoek Yacht Design
- Maas Marine
Engine Make: Perkins 215 C
Fuel Capacity: 2,200L
Generator: Northern Lights 843 12kw
Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller/ drive: Custom SS Hydralign Feathering 3 blade propeller and Shaft in Duplex 2205 Stainless steel.
Steering system: Cable and hydraulic steering (details below)
- Lewmar 300T hydraulic tunnel thruster with electric actuator controlled fairing doors fitted to hull which opens/ closes.
- Tanielle features large open spaces that will be covered in teak decking and surrounded by a proper bulwark and teak varnished toe rail. The deck gear fit out is complete and features all stainless-steel hardware. Some key features:
- 14 Andersen self-tailing electric winches and Hutton power traveller winch
- Antal/ Lewmar/ Harken Stainless Steel deck hardware
- Large custom SS cleats and fairleads
- All hardware mounted on doubling plates and drilled/ tapped so no deck leaks
- Stainless-steel deck vents mounted on varnished teak daurade boxes
- Varnished teak pilot house with mainsheet traveller across roof
- Aft coach house with access to owner’s cabin
- Varnished teak raised skylights with hatches in forward accommodation and access to sail locker forward
- Flush hatches with fabricated SS drains to access aft lazarette, tender fuel and gas bottle storage areas
- Custom Mast collars are fitted and have self -aligning mast base halyard turning blocks
- The very generous owner’s cabin is located directly under the aft coach house and is a delightful, light filled cabin with abundant headroom, large double berth, surround lounges, plenty of storage and ensuite. Access to the cabin is via companionway and stairs to cockpit or via the starboard side of the interior (crew/ kid’s cabin).
The guest cabin is located forward and again is very generous in size. This cabin has a large double bed, lounge and desk/ dressing table and good sized ensuite.
Both cabins are finished with gloss varnished Blue Gum Timber veneer cabinetry, and white V-board hull and ceiling panels. At this stage of construction, modifications to interior layout, styling and finishes are achievable with little impact to overall construction.
Bathrooms: Both cabins have ensuites, and there is current provision for a third “day head” on the port, aft side of the main saloon. As per the cabins, the ensuites will be finished in Blue Gum varnished cabinetry and white V-board panels. The forward cabin ensuite is completed as per the pics below and includes full size shower stall.
The aft cabin ensuite and day-head are still to be completed and are fitted with Tecma electric flush/ freshwater toilets.
On-Deck: Tanielle features large open spaces that will be covered in teak decking and surrounded by a proper bulwark and teak varnished toe rail. The deck gear fit out is complete and features all stainless-steel hardware.
Cockpit: The aft cockpit is raised and accommodates the custom steering pedestal and wheel steering which is linked to the rudder quadrant via wire cable steering. From the steering position there is good access to the electric deck winches, whilst always inside the safety of the cockpit combings.
The second helm station inside the pilot house is linked to the steering via a hydraulic steering system and autopilot, creating a double redundancy. Navigation electronics are also located at the forward helm station and for inclement weather a clear-view screen is fitted.
Engine controls are at both helms, as well as access to sailing and navigation instruments and both helms are fitted with analogue navigation compasses.
- Air Conditioning
- The 64 BTU Marine Air system onboard is broken into three separate areas for forward and aft cabins and main saloon. Total of 46,000 BTU. A Hurricane diesel boiler is also fitted for heating. Natural ventilation is provided by deck vents throughout the boat.
- Fusion MS-AV 755 Audio system with surround speakers in cockpit is currently fitted
- galley area amidships remains a blank canvas with several layout options
- 1 x 115 Litre and 1 x 130 Litre
- 2 x 24V Fridgaboat 130 lt units
- Water Capacity
- 1410 lt
- Water Maker
- 1 Eco tech 240V 690 100L/hr unit and 1 Eco tech engine pulley driven 690 100L/hr unit
- Hot Water System
- 1 x 75 Lt and 1 x 40 Lt Isotherm 240V hot water service
- Bilge Pumps
- 2 manual bilge pumps. Central manifold system with Electric pump. 240V crash pump. Small electric nuisance water pump.
- Fire Protection
- Engine room fire suppression system. Smoke alarms. Fire extinguishers.
- 24v/ 240v electrical system onboard. Firefly batteries, Victron equipment such as inverter chargers, regular battery chargers, 12-24v converters, charge mate for generator battery etc. and Northern Lights 843 12kw generator.
The DC system has multiple zone “sub boards” throughout the boat, compartmentalising local electrics to reduce overload of wiring throughout the vessel.
12 x 12V Firefly 1392 ah @12vto give 1100 ah @12v usable as Firefly batteries may be discharged to 20% without harm.
- 240v system provides service to air conditioning, hot water heater, washer drier, refrigeration, entertainment and computers, regular GPO’s throughout the boat.
- 12V engine and genset start batteries
Air Conditioning/ Heating/ Ventilation: The Marine Air system onboard is broken into three separate areas for forward and aft cabins and main saloon. Total of 64,000 BTU. A Hurricane diesel boiler is also fitted for heating. Natural ventilation is provided by deck vents throughout the boat.
Refrigeration: 2 x 24V Fridgaboat 130/ 115L fridge units. 50L Freezer unit (Foam cell to be produced)
Desalination: 2 x Eco tech de-sal. 1 x 240V and 1 x Engine driven 100L/hr units
Hot water: 1 x 75L and 1 x 60L Raritan 240V hot water service
- Tanielle is equipped with an NKE sailing Electronics package with processor, multifunction and analogue displays in cockpit plus pilot display and Gyro Pilot 2 autopilot control.
NKE analogue displays wind strength , 360 deg and close hauled
Depth and speed
MULTIDISPLAYS AND AUTOPILOT CONTROLS at both stations
Sailor 5022 VHF
Sailor handheld SP 3520
Icom 802E SSB with Pactor 3
Furuno 1835 Radar
Argonaut 15 inch MFDs
Sailor 4000 Irridium
2 McMurdo S4 Sarts
Icom IC-M605 DSC VHF radio
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.