Beautiful Classic. New build. High standard.
Tanielle is an Elegant Classic.
This very special “in-build” sailing yacht is a true world cruiser, constructed entirely from Duplex Stainless-Steel (SAF 2205- Duplex). To be rigged as a ketch, she is set up for short-handed cruising in style, comfort and safety.
Tanielle has been designed by famous classic sailing yacht designer Andre Hoek and built to Lloyds certification. The hull shell various in thickness from 6-10mm depending on the loads in certain areas and impact strength requirements but suffice to say Tanielle is a perfect exploration yacht for all regions of the world including the Arctic and Antarctic.
This is a unique opportunity to purchase a new yacht completed to a very high standard.
Other details: Please note at time of preparing this inventory, some details here still to be provided by the vendor.
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- New build with scope for personalisation
- Beautiful Classic Hoek design
- Built to Lloyds certification
- Toughest construction imaginable, Duplex SAF 2205.
- Incredibly high standard of build and fittings
|Make and Model||New Hoek 78 Classic Ketch|
|Builder||Maas Marine (to Lloyds spec)|
|Displacement||56,000 kg with 15,000 kg lead bulb|
- Reference Number
- Hull Material
- SAF 2205 Duplex stainless steel
- $ 5.500.000 ONO
- Vessel Name
- Launch Year
- 5.9 m
- 3.7 m
- Deck Material
- Teak laid
- Keel / balast
- Fin Keel with lead bulb
- Hoek Yacht Design
- Maas Marine
Engine Make: Perkins 215 C
Fuel Capacity: 2,200L
Generator: Northern Lights 843 12kw
Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller/ drive: Custom SAF 2205 Duplex Stainless Steel Hydralign Feathering 3 blade propeller and Shaft
Steering system: Cable and hydraulic steering
- Lewmar 300T hydraulic tunnel thruster with electric actuator controlled fairing doors fitted to hull.
- On-Deck: Tanielle features large open spaces that are covered in teak decking and surrounded by a proper bulwark and teak varnished toe rail. The deck gear fit out features all stainless-steel hardware.
Cockpit: The aft cockpit is raised and accommodates the custom steering pedestal and wheel steering which is linked to the rudder quadrant via wire cable steering. From the steering position there is good access to the electric deck winches, whilst always inside the safety of the cockpit combings. The second helm station inside the pilot house is linked to the steering via a hydraulic steering system and autopilot, creating a double redundancy. Navigation electronics are also located at the forward helm station and for inclement weather a clear-view screen is fitted. Engine controls are at both helms, as well as access to sailing and navigation instruments and the aft helm is fitted with analogue navigation compasses.
A Fusion MS-AV 755 Audio system with surround speakers in cockpit
- The very generous owners cabin is located directly under the aft coach house and is a delightful, light filled cabin with abundant headroom, large double berth, surround lounges, plenty of storage and ensuite. Access to the cabin is via companionway and stairs to cockpit or via the starboard side. The guest cabin is located forward and again is very generous in size. This cabin has a large double bed, lounge and desk/ dressing table and good sized ensuite. Both cabins are finished with gloss varnished Blue Gum Timber veneer cabinetry, and white V-board hull and ceiling panels.
There is a crew cabin, midships to Starboard next to the engine room.
Bathrooms: Both cabins have ensuites, and there is a third day head on the port, aft side of the nav desk. As per the cabins, the ensuites are finished in Blue Gum varnished cabinetry and white V-board panels. The forward and aft cabin ensuites includes full size shower stalls and are fitted with Tecma electric flush/ freshwater toilets. The day head has a manual Raritan PH11 toilet.
- Air Conditioning
- The 64 BTU Marine Air system onboard is broken into three separate areas for forward and aft cabins and main saloon. A Hurricane diesel boiler hydronic system which may be used under sail is also fitted for heating. Natural ventilation is provided by deck vents throughout the yacht.
- Fusion MS-AV 755 Audio system with surround speakers in cockpit. A large AV screen and premium sound system will be fitted in the saloon while USB chargers abound.
- A very large galley for the chef with a gimballed 5 burner GN Espace gas stove supported by ample and safe gas storage. A two three sensor gas detector and alarm is fitted. Counter tops are black polished granite with gold and white vein and 316L Stainless Steel under mount sinks.
Two Frigoboat fridges and a large 150 ltr custom freezer are freshwater cooled.
Two freshwater tanks hold a total 1410 litres supported by two Echotec water makers of 100 litres per hour each. Two water supply pumps are available for redundancy, connected to separate tanks by a distribution manifold.
A 75 ltr Isotherm hot water system is heated by 240V or engine heat exchange.
The large grey water tankage ensures longer stays in pristine waters and complies to the latest environmental restrictions.
- 1 x 115 Litre and 1 x 130 Litre
- 24V Fridgaboat 150 lt units
- Water Capacity
- 1410 lt
- Water Maker
- 1 Eco tech 240V 690 100L/hr unit and 1 Eco tech engine pulley driven 100L/hr unit
- Hot Water System
- 1 x 75 Lt Isotherm
- Safety Gear
- Horn: Kahlenberg air horn with activation from each helm.
- Bilge Pumps
- 2 manual bilge pumps. Central manifold system with Engine pump, 240V crash pump. Small electric nuisance water pumps. Central manifold system serving the 4 separate watertight compartments with Jabsco engine driven pump and backed up by 2" 240V crash pump. All compartments are kept dry by Whale Supersub Smart Pumps and have Ultra Safety Systems Bilge Alarms and large 316 1 1/2" strum boxes as used in mine dewatering.
- Life Raft
- 2 off 6 man Switlik SAR-6 Transoceanic mounted on deck with hydrostatic release. Suitable flares, Jonbuoy, lifesling and heaving line.
- Fire Protection
- Engine room fire suppression system. Smoke alarms. Fire extinguishers. Crash pump can double as a fire hose
- The electric system is 24V with 240V and 12V converted as needed. Inverters, isolation transformer etc are all Victron. Engine driven additional alternators are 2 Electrodyne 150 A S @ 24V. The generator is Northern Lights 843 10kw.
The DC system has multiple zone “sub boards” throughout the yacht, compartmentalising local electrics to reduce overload of wiring throughout the vessel.
12 x 12V Firefly 1392 ah @12v.
- 240v system provides service to air conditioning, hot water heater, washing machine, refrigeration, entertainment and computers, regular GPO’s throughout the yacht.
- 12V engine and genset start batteries
- Tanielle is equipped with an NKE sailing Electronics package with processor, multifunction and analogue displays in cockpit plus pilot display and 2 Gyro Pilot autopilot controls.
NKE analogue displays wind strength, 360 deg and close hauled depth and speed.
Aft steering station has 2 large NKE displays that can be tasked to show speed, depth or wind data as required.
Multidisplays and Autopilot controls at both stations
Sailor 5022 VHF
Icom IC-M605 DSC VHF radio
Furuno FR10 Radar
Argonaut 15 inch MFD
2 Litemax 17 inch screens
Sailor 4000 Irridium
McMurdo S4 Sart
- Sail Inventory
- Main Mizzen and Staysail to be best quality Tri-Radial cut Dacron Radial.
Yankee to be Doyle DVXC.
Downwind sails to be MPS heavy and light as well as conventional large spinnaker heavy and light.
Mizzen staysail will be small MPS.
These sails are an economical compromise between cruising and racing and have regard to not only durability but sail damage and safety in extreme remote areas and extreme weather.
- Mast Rigging
- The ketch rig was designed by Applied Engineering Services via Hoek design. Each item was specified as to material working load and strength. The masts are alloy with 3 spreaders for main and 2 for mizzen. Naval Architects Bury Design has created multiple configurations.
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.