Impressive Vicem 50 'Absolut'
“No matter where they tie up, Vicem Yachts draw a lot of attention. They’re real showstoppers.
Their joinery work below is among the best that you will find in any powerboat in the world. These boats embody truly old-world craftsmanship.” (Review by Boattest.com)
Built by hand with unparalleled attention to choice of materials, fittings and finishes, to own a Down East Design boat is a lifetime achievement and only available to the fortunate few.Palm Beach, Hinkley (USA) and Vicem Yachts are the three leading worldwide manufacturers of the unique and truly magnificent Down East Design boats.
‘ABSOLUT’ is a beautiful example of this coveted design. She is a timeless designed boat constructed in hand crafted timber finishes and features a unique modern insulated fibreglass composite hull. All Down East Designed Yachts feature a high bow and deep V hull providing smooth running even in the most challenging conditions whilst retaining a dry deck.
This Vicem 50 is a true Classic. Constructed in 2002 she has received every attention from her previous owners and looks like a 2020 model. She was repainted recently in the Hinckley boatyard and has had no expense spared in constantly maintaining her appearance and performance. Unique in so many ways, so if you are looking for the perfect once in a lifetime opportunity this is the boat for you.
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Classic Down-Easter style
- Extensive list of updates and upgrades
- 2 x 610 hp Man Turbo assisted Diesel engines reaching 34 knots
- 360-degree views from the helm station
- A cockpit with Absolut WOW factor!!
|Location:||Rushcutters Bay, NSW|
- Reference Number
- Hull Material
- Akuna Bay, NSW
- Akuna Bay, Ku-ring-gai Chase NSW, Australia
- Vessel Name
- Launch Year
- Vicem Yacht Design Team
- Vicem Yacht Design Team
- Registration Number
Twin Man D28666LE405 610 HP Turbo Diesel
- No of Engines
- 610 hp
- Fuel Type
- 9.5kw Onan Diesel
- 2 x 4 bladed Nibral
- Bow & Stern Thrusters: Tunnel style
- Ground Tackle
- 60 polished stainless-steel plough to galvanized chain to three strand nylon rode Windlass: Lofrans Proggres. 2 windlass with helm rockers switch & wired bow controller
- Near new Breezeway fabric and new stainless-steel frame for awning, windows, cockpit cushion covers and storm cockpit covers.
- Two cabins layout, Galley down. Master bedroom forward with new mattress and Guest cabin on a Portside. Varnished Khaya mahogany soles with inlaid timber surround throughout the vessel.
Both cabins with ensuite, teak vanity, stainless steel sink and shower, electric flush toilet. Teak floors.
Open style saloon with 3-seater leather sofa to port and telescopic table matching cockpit table. Helm station to starboard with leather chair. Two seat leather sofa on the starboard side, behind the helm chair. Storage cupboards down the port and starboard sides. Smart TV and DVD player as well as Fusion sound system. All cushions new and upgraded. New Breezeway fabric for cockpit awning windows as sunshades.
- Fusion MS-UD650 am/fm/bt.
- L- shaped starboard side lower galley finished with teak and stainless-steel sink and tap, lots of storage space. Fitted with Isotherm under counter freezer/refrigerator, additional refrigerator, airflow oven, Single burner induction Hotplate.
- Water Capacity
- 2 x 378 L
- Safety Gear
- 3 x fire extinguishers, CO detector, horn, First Aid Kit, Lifejackets
- Bilge Pumps
- 4 x 12V
- 240V electrical system onboard Absolut.
- OEM 80 amps alternator
- Batteries: 6 - 8D Lifeline AGM and 1 – AC Delco 49 series
- AC system: 50-amp 240V shore power input
- Garmin Package including Garmin 7410 MFD’s, Garmin GPS Antenna, Garmin Radar, Garmin AIS, Garmin Autopilot.
- Smart TV and DVD
- Fusion Stereo
- Compass Ritchie Helmsman
Communication: Shipmate RS8400 VHF Radio
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.