Absolut is a superb example of the “Down East” style power boat from Vicem Yachts Turkey, for the first time available in Australia.
ABSOLUT is a beautiful example of this coveted design. She is a timeless designed boat constructed in hand crafted timber finishes and features a unique modern insulated fibreglass composite hull. All Down East Designed Yachts feature a high bow and deep V hull providing smooth running even in the most challenging conditions whilst retaining a dry deck.
When you overnight on ABSOLUT you know you are on a boat richly finished and nautical in every respect whilst fully air-conditioned.
This Vicem 50 is a true Classic. Constructed in 2002 she has received every attention from her previous owners and looks like a 2020 model. She was repainted recently in the Hinckley Boatyard and has had no expense spared in constantly maintaining her appearance and performance.
She presents as one of the best boats available in Australia, unique in so many ways, so if you are looking for the perfect once in a lifetime opportunity this is the boat for you.
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Beautiful "Down East" style
- First ever Vicem Yacht available in Australia
- Amazing mahogany finish
- Strong composite hull
- Many upgrades in system and design
|Engines||Twin Man 610 HP Turbo Diesel|
- Reference Number
- Vicem Yacht
- Vicem 50
- Hull Material
- Composite over epoxy encapsulated mahogany planking & frames
- $ 925,000 AUD
- Sydney, NSW
- Vessel Name
- Launch Year
- 4.27 m
- 1.40 m
- 14500 kg
- Deck Material
- Vicem Yacht
- Vicem Yacht
- Registration Number
- Engine Make
- Twin Man D28666LE405 610 HP Turbo Diesel
The power behind ABSOLUT are 2 x 650 HP MAN Turbo assisted Diesel engines which achieve a top speed of 34 Knots at only 2200 RPM. Cruising speeds of 17 to 22 Knots at economical consumption rates. Long range cruising at a leisurely and incredibly economical 8 to 10 Knots is at less than 1000 RPM (barely above idle), whilst maneuverability is made easy in the tightest of situations by a powerful bow thruster assisting the twin shafts. She is truly a thoroughbred in every sense of the word.
- Engine Hours
- Fuel Capacity
- 2 x 1000 L in stainless steel tanks
- Fuel Type
- 9.5 Kw Onan Diesel
- 2 x 4 bladed Nibral
- Tunnel style
- Deck Gear
- Full fixed cockpit awning
- Ground Tackle
- 60 polished stainless-steel plough to galvanized chain to three strand nylon rode Windlass: Lofrans Proggres 2 windlass with helm rockers switch& wired bow controller.
- Full set of covers include: Breezeway fabric for awning, Breezeway fabric for windows, Cockpit cushion covers, Storm cockpit cover
- The most stand out feature of ABSOLUT is the Cockpit. It is a total WOW factor. No other boat has such a generosity of space featuring a beautiful teak floor, movable stylish teak inlaid table and generous seating all round covered with a stainless steel framed awning. As many as 12 to 14 guests can be seated in complete comfort or 16 or more standing .
The cockpit opens to the Salon area with 2 x leather sofas which provide seating for an additional 5 or 6 guests around an internal retractable inlaid foldable table.
The helm has 360degree views and like the rest of the Saloon, is constructed in solid mahogany.
Two cabins: Port a double Guest cabin with ensuite, day head/ shower and in the Bow a large island double Master cabin and private ensuite/ shower. F inishes throughout are rich mahogany wall paneling, solid timber doors and frames, inlaid solid mahogany floors and stunning planked gloss white ceilings.
- Both cabins with ensuite, teak vanity, stainless steel sink and shower, electric flush toilet. Teak floors.
- Fusion MS-UD650 am/fm/bt.
- Down the companion way to Starboard is a large well equipped Galley with abundance of storage and light, finished with teak and stainless-steel sink and tap, lots of storage space. Fitted with Isotherm under counter freezer/refrigerator, additional refrigerator, airflow oven, 2 burner induction Hotplate.
- Water Capacity
- 2 x 378 L in stainless steel tanks
- Safety Gear
- 3 x fire extinguishers, CO detector, horn, First Aid Kit, Lifejackets
- Bilge Pumps
- 4 x 12V
- 240V electrical system onboard Absolut.
- OEM 80 amps alternator
- Batteries: 6 - 8D Lifeline AGM and 1 – AC Delco 49 series
- AC system: 50-amp 240V shore power input
- Garmin Package including Garmin 7410 MFD’s, Garmin GPS Antenna, Garmin Radar, Garmin AIS, Garmin Autopilot.
- Smart TV and DVD
- Fusion Stereo
- Compass Ritchie Helmsman
Communication: Shipmate RS8400 VHF Radio
- General Remarks
- ABSOLUT’S sister yacht a Vicem 44 called ASHANTI was recently sold by Vicsail to a Tasmanian purchaser and delivered to Tasmania from Sydney. A truly memorable trip for the new Owner and crew, the Yacht handled the East Coast and Bass Strait crossing superbly in often testing conditions and is now set for exploring the Tasmanian coast.
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.