Absolut is a superb example of the “Down East” style power boat from Vicem Yachts Turkey, for the first time available in Australia.
Built in 2002, she looks and feels like a 2020 model.
Nothing has been spared to keep Absolut in perfect condition which includes new paintwork, revarnishing, regular meticulous servicing , upgraded GARMIN electronics and new interior finishes. She has a cold moulded FRP epoxy encapsulated mahogany planking & framed hull which provides additional strength and insulation over GRP hulls . Her topsides are GRP. All this combined to provide a more efficient vessel, with stylish finish and beautiful timeless interior. It’s an exceptional opportunity to become the owner of this beautiful motor yacht. One of the best- looking boats of her classic class produced, her proportions are perfect and the result of extensive design and testing by the manufacturers Vicem Yachts who are internationally acclaimed as one of the oldest and most highly regarded designers and manufacturers of this timeless “ Down East” design.
She is a unique addition to the Sydney Harbour fleet and a standout design.
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Beautiful "Down East" style
- First ever Vicem Yacht available in Australia
- Amazing mahogany finish
- Strong cold molded hull
- Many upgrades in system and design
|Engines||Twin Man 610 HP Turbo Diesel|
- Reference Number
- Vicem Yacht
- Vicem 50
- Hull Material
- Cold moulded FRP over epoxy encapsulated mahogany planking & frames
- $ 995.000 AUD
- Sydney, NSW
- Vessel Name
- Launch Year
- 4.27 m
- 1.40 m
- 14500 kg
- Deck Material
- Vicem Yacht
- Vicem Yacht
- Registration Number
- Engine Make
- Twin Man D28666LE405 610 HP Turbo Diesel
- Engine Hours
- Fuel Capacity
- 2 x 1000 L in stainless steel tanks
- Fuel Type
- 9.5 Kw Onan Diesel
- 2 x 4 bladed Nibral
- Tunnel style
- Deck Gear
- Full fixed cockpit awning
- Ground Tackle
- 60 polished stainless-steel plough to galvanized chain to three strand nylon rode Windlass: Lofrans Proggres 2 windlass with helm rockers switch& wired bow controller.
- Full set of covers include: Breezeway fabric for awning, Breezeway fabric for windows, Cockpit cushion covers, Storm cockpit cover
- Cockpit: Large bench seat throughout the portside and across the aft end of the cockpit with folding table with inlaid teak design. Small L-shaped seating on the starboard. All sofa cushions and furnishing renewed. Storage areas on the port and starboard sides. Full Breezeway awning as well as removable cushion covers and separate storm cover. Swim platform and stainless-steel davits to stern for easy dinghy storage and access. Large storage area under cockpit.
Saloon: Open style saloon with 3-seater leather sofa to port and telescopic table matching cockpit table. Helm station to starboard with leather chair. Two seat leather sofa on the starboard side, behind the helm chair. Storage cupboards down the port and starboard sides. Smart TV and DVD player as well as Fusion sound system. All cushions new and upgraded. Breezeway fabric for windows as sunshades.
Two cabins layout, Galley down. Master bedroom forward and Guest cabin on a Portside. Varnished Khaya mahogany soles with inlaid timber surround throughout the vessel.
- Both cabins with ensuite, teak vanity, stainless steel sink and shower, electric flush toilet. Teak floors.
- Fusion MS-UD650 am/fm/bt.
- L- shaped starboard side lower galley finished with teak and stainless-steel sink and tap, lots of storage space. Fitted with Isotherm under counter freezer/refrigerator, additional refrigerator, airflow oven, 2 burner induction Hotplate.
- Water Capacity
- 2 x 378 L in stainless steel tanks
- Safety Gear
- 3 x fire extinguishers, CO detector, horn, First Aid Kit, Lifejackets
- Bilge Pumps
- 4 x 12V
- 240V electrical system onboard Absolut.
- OEM 80 amps alternator
- Batteries: 6 - 8D Lifeline AGM and 1 – AC Delco 49 series
- AC system: 50-amp 240V shore power input
- Garmin Package including Garmin 7410 MFD’s, Garmin GPS Antenna, Garmin Radar, Garmin AIS, Garmin Autopilot.
- Smart TV and DVD
- Fusion Stereo
- Compass Ritchie Helmsman
Communication: Shipmate RS8400 VHF Radio
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.