Jessica Rabbit Sydney 32
The Sydney Yachts name needs no introduction here in Australia.
Sydney Yachts built a variety of sailing boats for the local and international market for more than 25
years, with a reputation for reliability and quality.
The Sydney 32 is no exception and was conceived as a true cruiser/ racer with a good level of
comfort for family cruising and sailing performance.
Jessica Rabbit is a great example of the Sydney 32. She was built in 2003 and delivered to Melbourne
where her owners enjoyed family cruising and twilight sailing in Williamstown. The current owner
purchased her in 2009 and moved the boat to Sydney and she has predominantly raced in Sydney
harbour. The boat has been professionally maintained by well known service team and the service
records are exceptional.
Jessica Rabbit is ready to go for summer, don’t miss this exceptional opportunity to secure a great
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Great Racer / Cruiser
- Fin keel with lead bulb
- Red theme throughout
- Comfortable Accommodations
- Large sail inventory
|Make and Model||Sydney Yachts 32|
|Designer||Murray, Burns and Dovell YD|
|Location||Rushcutters Bay Sydney|
- Reference Number
- Sydney Yachts
- Hull Material
- GRP Female moulded hull, deck and internal structure
- New South Wales
- Rushcutters Bay NSW 2011, Australia
- Vessel Name
- Jessica Rabbit
- Launch Year
- 3.2 m
- 2.05 m
- 3,100 Kg
- Deck Material
- Keel / balast
- Fin Keel with lead bulb
- Murray, Burns and Dovell YD
- Sydney Yachts
- Registration Number
- Engine Make
- Yanmar 2GM20-93
- Engine Hours
- 679 hrs
- Fuel Capacity
- 68L tank with shut off valves
- Fuel Type
- 2 blade folding prop
- All deck gear is Harken, Ronstan and some custom parts. Spinlock jammers
2x Primary winches - 40.2 self-tailing
2x Mainsheet winches - 32.2 self-tailing
2x Cabin top winches - 32.2 self-tailing
Stainless steel pulpit, push pit and stanchions
Other: Lewmar hatches- forward hatch and 2 x portlights
- Boom cover, boom tent, spin pole cover, sail bags and gear bags
- Large open saloon with moulded white gelcoat finish and timber trim.
Galley to starboard and forward adjoining navigation station aft.
Sofa and dining table to port and the area has teak and holly veneer floorboards.
Forward area accommodates enclosed head, hanging locker and sail storage.
V-berth framework and cushions have been removed but will be sold with the boat.
Double bunks aft of the saloon.
All cushions covered in fabric and are in good condition.
Head: Enclosed head forward with Jabsco manual flushing toilet,
moulded GRP hand basin and overhead locker with mirror fronted sliding doors
- The galley is compact but functional and is part of the moulded furniture with timber fiddles.
- Stainless steel sink, hot/ cold water tap (no hot water or water tank currently fitted)
- Outboard, over counter storage lockers
- Under bench storage
- Insulated Fridge with bench top access and Danfoss 12V fridge compressor
- Origo 3000 2 burner Metho stove
- Safety Gear
- 2019/2020 Cat 7 Safety gear onboard plus 2 x manual bilge pumps, anchor and tackle
- 12V battery system with 3-way isolation switch:
- 1 x House Battery
- 1 x Engine Start battery
Electrical System: 12V house electrics with 12 breaker switch panel at Nav station for systems onboard
Shore Power: 240V battery charger and 240V outlet in cabin for when onobard in the marina
- B&G Triton sailing electronics with 4 x Displays in Cockpit. Other electronics:
- Icom IC-M402S VHF radio
- Fusion Stereo. AM/FM/ CD/ BT with 4 x speakers
- Sail Inventory
- Hood Sails Race Main 8/10
Hood Sails AP-3 jib 6/10
Hood Sails AP-2 jib 4/10
Hood Sails HVY panelled jib 9/10
Norths Sails #4 panelled jib 9/10
Hood Sails zip deploy MH0-1 7/10
Hood Sails furler FR0-1 6/10
Hood Sails Spin Staysail/Drifter 9/10
Hood Sails WHOMPER-3 100 sq m Spin 10/10
Hood Sails WHOMPER-1 90 sq m Spin 4/10
Norths Sails Sydney 32 class S2 Spin 8/10
Norths Sails Sydney 32 class S3 Spin 8/10
- Mast Rigging
- Anodized Alloy, keel stepped Whalespar Mast with 2 x spreaders, with Stainless Steel dyform rigging. Boom also anodized aluminium. Diverse Rigging Carbon fibre Spinnaker pole with Hall Spars end fittings. Note- Rigging needs replacement. (Quote available on request) Dynex backstay with carbon fibre MH backstay flicker and hydraulic tension control Custom SS bowsprit
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.