World Class performance cruiser
The Swan 53 has performance cruising at her core, providing the perfect solution for owners looking for a mid-range Swan which truly reflects Nautor’s philosophy of quality and seaworthiness.
The interior of the Swan 53 is finished in the style for which Nautor’s Swan is famed, combining the precision of Finnish craftsmanship with the flair of Italian design.
Lucia offers a four-cabin layout, enjoying spacious cabins which can easily accommodate six people.
Interior space is very much centered on the saloon, which is the heart of the yacht, and encourages
guests to come together to relax.
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Superb quality of build and finish
- Full teak decks and coach house roof
- Carbon rig with canoe boom
- Beautifully maintained in exceptional condition
- Low draft with daggerboard
|Make / Model||Nautor's Swan 53|
|Location||Auckland New Zealand|
- Reference Number
- Nautor's Swan
- Hull Material
- $1.5m NZD
- New Zealand
- 264-266 Rosslyn St, West Melbourne VIC 3003, Australia
- Vessel Name
- Launch Year
- 4.75 m
- 1.4m- 3.7m (daggerboard)
- 22,000 kg
- Deck Material
- GRP laid with teak in cockpit, decks and Coach roof
- Keel / balast
- Daggerboard version. Lead keel is 10,150 kg with internal swing daggerboard.
- German Frers
- Hull 516
- Nautor's Swan
- Registration Number
- NZ Flag
Yanmar 4 JH4-HTE
Fuel Type: Diesel
Propellers: 3 blading folding
Drive Type: Shaft
Generator: Fischer Panda 7.7kw
Bow Thruster: Max Power 24V VIP 150 Retracting thruster with stand alone batteries
- All winches are chrome finished Lewmar winches as follows:
Primary Winches: 2 x Lewmar 68 CEST Electric
Mainsheet winches: 2 x Lewmar 54 CEST Electric
Halyard Winches: 2 x Lewmar 50 CEST Electric
- Zodiac dinghy C285FR – HP (9’4”)
- Tohatsu 4-stroke 3.5 HP outboard. Outboard Bracket.
- Ground Tackle
- Windlass with chain counter and control form cockpit or remote in chain locker forward. Delta anchor 55 lbs, chain -10mm- 60metres
- Lucia is a 4-cabin layout with large central Saloon and galley offset to starboard. The interior is
typical Swan style and finished in Teak.
The main saloon has a wrap around leather sofa with dining table to port and an additional 2-seater
sofa with back rest amidships. To starboard is the navigation station which consists of to seats either
side of the nav table, and all navigation equipment outboard just forward of the galley. The onboard
TV is also mounted here.
The saloon windows feature curtains all round to protect from the sun and provide privacy, and
saloon lighting has dimmer function.
Forward Cabin: This is considered the owner’s cabin and is generously proportioned with double
bed, vanity desk with mirror and suitable storage.
Forward Guest Cabin: The forward guest cabin is to port and has near size double bed. There is
suitable hanging locker forward and this locker has dedicated wine storage.
Aft Port Guest Cabin: This is an oversized double cabin as the bed crosses the centreline behind the
engine space. Good headroom and storage and directly aligned to the aft head and shower.
Aft Starboard Cabin: The starboard aft cabin in the Swan 53 is a factory option. It has a single berth
and provides great storage inboard.
Bathrooms: 2 large bathrooms with handbasin in vanity, eye height storage, Vacuflush fresh water
flushing toilets and good ventilation. The forward ensuite has a separate shower compartment.
- TV Sony KDL 20’’, Sony MEX- DV 1000 stereo, B&W CCM50 speakers
- The galley is positioned Starboard and aft of the main Saloon. The bench tops are all corian
including an in-fill bench top over the stove.
Other features include Twin Stainless-Steel sinks with added water purification tap, microwave oven
and custom fitted crockery in large storage cupboards.
Drinkware/cutlery/crockery/accessories /appliances included.
- Safety Gear
- Electric foghorn, 6-man Life raft, MOM8A (Man over-board module), Smart Find EPIRB,
adequate flares and other equipment Life-raft 6 pers.
Electric and manual
- Nautor’s Swan pride themselves on the systems installs on their yachts, and the electrical systems are incredible. The 53 has a 24 V DC system with insulated return 230V 50 Hz single phase three-wire grounded system.
Batteries are 24 V gel cell type for general service located in a ventilated GRP box in the fwd cabin.
Starting batteries for engine and generator maintenance free AGM type 12 V 50 Ah Optima Red Top located in ventilated GRP boxes. All charging via alternators on main engine
The genset has its own alternator for its starting battery.
The AC system can be fed either by a Fischer Panda 9000 ND PMS 7.7kW, 9.1kVA diesel generator, or 230V 32A shore power inlet, or a 24/2500VA 230V inverter with transfer switch.
- Lucia is fitted with a B&G Hydra H3000 navigation electronics package with various displays including an FFD’s in the owner’s cabin, port pedestal, above companionway and GFD colour display at navigation station. 3 x B&G H3000 20/20 display with red backlight, mounted on mast.
Other items include:
Vertical masthead unit (1450 mm), Speed and depth sensors
Radar/plotter displays 8.4", Furuno MFD8 NavNet 3D,one on each pedestal.
Radar scanner 4kW, Furuno DRS4D NavNet 3D. Scanner positioned on radar post.
Black Box processor Furuno MFDBB NavNet 3D, Black Box MCU-001 Control board stored at nav station.
Active radar detector Sea-me, antenna on masthead SSB and computer Furuno AIS-receiver
Fishfinder, Furuno DFF1 with 520-5PSD transducer
Furuno VHF FM2721 with DSC Class D, second handset in cockpit, Vtronix
loudspeaker and converter.
SSGSM/GPRS/UMTS telephone 900/1800/1900 MHz Nokia E60 with holder CR-26. Connected to
external antenna and computer.
- Sail Inventory
- All North Sails, Mainsail, Genoa, Code Zero on furler and Gennaker with snuffer.
- Mast Rigging
- Offshore Spars carbon fibre white painted mast with 2- spreaders and Nitronic rod rigging. Captive mainsail mast track, and separate try sail track- Antal. Carbon V-boom with lazy jacks and boom cover. Boom has 3 factory fitted boom lights. All rigging regularly serviced or replaced as required.
- General Remarks
Washing machine - fitted in aft cabin
2.16m Exit Engineering Carbon passarelle
Sun Awning for over boom to protect cockpit, cockpit cushions, canvas for steering wheels etc
Burglar alarm, Cobra Bridge 7917, including two remote controls and infrared motion sensor in main
Zodiac dinghy C285FR – HP (9’4”) and Tohatsu 4-stroke 3.5 HP outboard. Outboard Bracket.
Foldable gangway, Exit Engineering, 216 cm, including padded stowage bag, carbon spreader bar,
Bedding as photographed
Dock lines, fenders, suitable spares.
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.