The Nautor’s Swan 48 is one of the latest models in the “Swan line” from renowned designer German Frer’s.
These yachts are in high demand, so it is certainly a unique opportunity to be able to purchase an “As new” demonstrator Swan 48 in Australia with factory warranty.
This yacht is turnkey and is perfect like a new yacht in every way, without the wait time!
|Model||Nautor's Swan 48|
|Price||$ 1.999.000 AUD|
- Reference Number
- Swan 48
- Nautor's Swan
- Swan 48
- $ 1.999.000
- Sydney, NSW
- Launch Year
- 4.59 m
- 3 m
- 15.000 kg
- Keel / balast
- Steel fin with lead bulb
- German Frers
- Nautor's Swan
- Engine Make
- Volvo D2-75 with sail drive
- 75 HP
- Fuel Capacity
- 360 L
- Fuel Type
- Whisper Power M-GV8 Piccolo 8kva genset
- 3 blade folding propeller
- Deck Gear
- All harken sailing hardware and 4 x Harken Performa 60 3-speed, electric winches. Other hardware includes Antal folding mooring line cleats, spinlock halyard jammers and all Stainless-steel rails, stanchions etc.
- Ground Tackle
- Maxwell RC10 windlass with wired remote raises/ lowers a 27kg Stainless-Steel Ultra with 50m x 10mm Grade 40 chain and swivel. Chain stored in Nautor’s Swan custom designed chain bin allowing for perfect chain stacking and no mess in large sail locker forward.
- Helm, cockpit table, boom covers
- 3 cabin owner forward layout with 2 x Ensuites. Exceptional European Oak interior finishes with typical Swan styling and craftsmanship throughout.
Large saloon with dining to port, twin sofa/ chart table to starboard. Plenty of natural light floods the cabin due to opening skylights in the coach roof and large side windows and opening ports.
- 3 cabins
- Air Conditioning
- 16,000 BTU saloon air conditioning
- Sony portable sound bar with blue-tooth connectivity
- Galley to port, open to saloon. Upright 24V Fridge/ freezer plus additional under bench freezer. Gimballing, Electric 3 burner cooker with oven. Good storage and double Stainless-Steel sink.
- Water Capacity
- 500 L
- Safety Gear
- Safety equipment Cat 7 to be audited at time of inspection.
- Bilge Pumps
- Electric and manual bilge pumps, anchor wash down pump and hose
- Nautor’s Swan quality electrical fit out with AGM gel-cell batteries (230A/h house bank). Shore power, 70A battery charger/ inverter combi (2000w inverter capacity)
- B&G H5000 Hercules processor, GFD displays plus:
- Zeus 9” plotter at starboard helm
- Zeus 7” plotter in saloon
- Vulcan 7” plotter (repeater) in owners’ cabin
- H5000 Autopilot
- B&G V60 VHF radio with remote on-deck hand unit
- Digital Yacht 4G onboard internet and Wi-Fi
- Sail Inventory
- North Sails inventory includes:
- 3Di Endurance 760, 3 reef mainsail
- 3Di Endurance 780 Furling headsail
- A4 Asymmetric Super-kote spinnaker
- Code zero NPL reaching sail with furler and dedicated 2:1 halyard
- Storm jib
- Mast Rigging
- The Selden UK mast is fractional carbon fibre, has two sets aft swept spreaders and nitrolic rod rigging. The mast crane has been extended as part of the “performance package” to allow for square top mainsail, plus internal hydraulic mast jack is fitted. The Selden Carbon V-boom has three mainsail reef points (two reefs are single reef line set up) plus hydraulic boom vang and outhaul. All running rigging has been supplied by Swan or Sydney Rigging including upgraded halyards for 2:1 code zero.
- General Remarks
- Rigging spares, All Swan factory spares and manuals/ drawings plus 12 months warranty. Dock lines, fenders, boat hook, galley ware etc.
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.