Carbon Cruiser Racer
The Marten range are truly beautiful performance yachts, renown for their build quality, integrity of design and style.
‘Caol Ila’ is as smooth and sleek as the whisky it is named after. A Raichel/Pugh designed 67 footer is all smooth fast lines outside with a very sleek, stylish interior.
Azzura yachts Australia focused on the production of the ultimate performance cruising / racing yachts.
Full carbon fibre construction and a lift keel for improved draft and performance, uncluttered deck arrangement with concealed sheets, flush hatches and pop up cleats.
A custom interior design by New York designer Ali Tayar makes use of Carbon fibre as a stylish construction material for parts of the fitout including contrasting cupboard doors and the main bathroom sink unit and head.
Classified EC Category A, new E6 Carbon standing rigging for race set up and Nitronic rod rigging for cruising set up. Joystick controlled mainsheet, hydraulic sail trim controls and a full suite of North Sails 3Di offshore sails.
You need to sail this yacht to truly appreciate her stylish simplicity and exceptional sailing qualities
For the owner who wishes to combine the excitement of a performance racing yacht with the ability to make fast comfortable passages, short-handed or cruising. And look good doing it.
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- New North Sails 3Di sails
- Lifting keel for cruising functionality and racing performance
- Recent refit of Navigation equipment with B&G instruments
- EC Category A certification
- Carbon 4 spreader mast and carbon boom
|Construction||Carbon skins over foam core|
|Designer||Reichel / Pugh|
|Draft (lift Keel)||2.6 m up 4.39 m down|
- Reference Number
- Hull Material
- EUR 2,000,000
- Sardinia, Italy
- Vessel Name
- Caol Ila
- Launch Year
- 5.22 m
- 2.6 m 4.39 m
- Deck Material
- Keel / balast
- Drop Keel 8,500 kg ballast
- Reichel / Pugh
- Azzure Marine
- Engine Make
- Yanmar 4LHA-HTP
- Engine Hours
- Fuel Capacity
- 590 Litre
- Fuel Type
- Onan 13.5 MDKAD 50hz. 1017 hours
- Gori 3 blade folding. PSS shaft seal. Hurth ZF gearbox
- Lewmar retractable bow thruster
- Custom Carbon 3 spoke wheels
Custom Carbon quadrant
Lifting foot pedestals at helms
6 x flush mounted - pop up deck cleats
Stainless chafe guards at cleats
Double Harken footblocks for jib/staysail
Harken jib tracks
Equiplite snatch blocks
Removable carbon deck protectors
Carbon gangway/passarelle by Exit Engineering
Removable anodized swim ladder
Hot & Cold deck shower
Spray dodger - collapsable
Mast head flag pole - removable
Large lazarette and forepeak storage
- Ground Tackle
- Folding anchor arm with gas strut assist. 40 kg Delta stainless steel anchor 50 m galvanized chain & rode. Fortress secondary anchor. Lewmar windlass with remote control. Chain counter at helm
- Spray dodger. Boom awning. Sail covers. Helm, Instrument, MOB & Danbuoy covers. Cockpit deck cover. Interior sole covers. Saloon table covers. Nav station covers. Mattress covers. Full set of lightweight race mattresses with covers. Full 3 piece winter boat cover.
- CAOL ILA is as impressive below decks as she is above decks. Stylish, adaptable, focused on weight savings and exceptionally well executed.
Aft to port is a large double berth with a generous en suite, a large separate shower with a seat outboard.
Aft to starboard is a single berth that can be converted to a double, with the navigation station forward of the cabin.
Forward of the saloon is the large master cabin suite. To port is an office with seats that can convert to a berth.
Forward is a large double berth on center line with hanging lockers and storage to port and starboard and a large hatch over the berth.
The saloon is full beam with two large settees and an innovative carbon fiber dining table that seats eight.
- 3 and 2 aft
- En suite aft with a large separate shower. Starboard foreward is a spacious bathroom with large stall shower, carbon fiber toilet and elegant vanity sink.
- Air Conditioning
- Webasto Reverse Cycle HVAC
- Fusion marine stereo Flat screen TV in saloon with surround sound
- Corian countertops and a double staintess sink with corian covers for added bench space.
Teak paneling with carbon fibre insets and leather ceiling.
Humidor. Liquor cabinet.
- Isotherm refridgeration
- Force 10 two burner cook top with broiler.
- Water Capacity
- 650 Lt
- Water Maker
- Spectra Ventura 150
- Hot Water System
- Isotherm 50 Lt hot water
- Safety Gear
- Jonbuoy inflatable Dan Buoy. MOM man overboard module. Deck jackstays. Life ring with drogue and light.
- Bilge Pumps
- Self priming 24VDC centrifugal bilge pumps x 4. Manual bilge pumps x 2. Bilge alarms
- Life Raft
- 8 man Zodiac liferafts x 2 w/ hydrostatic release
- ACR 406 EPIRBS x 2
- Life Jacket
- Spinlock deck vests x 12
- Fire Protection
- Fire extinguishers ABC x 6. Fireboy Engine room fire suppression system. Gas detector/alarm
- Panel at Navigation Station
LED interior (dimable) lighting with custom carbon surrounds
Reading lights in the cabins
Lopo nav lights
- 1 x B&G H3000 processor
4 x B&G displays at mast
2 x B&G H5000 displays in cockpit
2 x B&G Wind direction displays in cockpit
1 x B&G H5000 displays at Nav Station
2 x B&G Zeus 2 displays at helms
1 x B&G Zeus 2 dispaly at Nav Station
1 x B&G H5000 Autopilot
1 x Simrad Radar
1 x Simrad forward looking sonar
1 x Simrad AI 50 AIS
1 x Simrad VHF radio
1 x Thrane & Thrane FB-150 Satellite phone
1 x LocoMarine 4g router/modem
1 x McMurdo Navtex
1 x PC for Navigation and Communication
- Sail Inventory
North Sails 3Di Offshore inventory
Mainsail - 2016
Furling Genoa - 2016
Staysail 3DL - 2013
Jib Med/Hvy - 2012
Jib Light/Med - 2012
A 1.5 - 2009
A2 - 2009
A5 on Facnor fuler w/cable
With sheets and control lines for all sails
Single point mainsheet with Carboni hydraulic ram
Joystick control at helm for mainsheet
Custom PLC controls for sail functions at helms and both trim stations
Facnor Furler for A-0 sails
Harken 3 speed self-tailing aluminium winches x 4
Harken/Spinlock halyard jammers
24 VDC power pack with 3 x 3.5 kW electric motors
Custom Hydraulic manifold
55 l reservoir
Cariboni Magic Trim Mainsheet
Cariboni Magic Trim Jib car puller
Cariboni Magic Trim Backstay ram
Navtec Genoa Halyard A250-FE-022
Navtec Boom Vang A850-VC-060
Navtec Outhaul A250-LE-022
Navtec Cunningham ram
Navtec Inner Forestay ram
STOP buttons at both helms
SPARS - STANDING RIGGING
Hall Spars High Modulus Carbon Fibre - four spreader mast
Hall Spars Carbon V-Boom
Carbon retractable bow sprit - hydraulic controls
Future Fibre EC6 Carbon standing rigging
Tuff Luff forestay for regatta sailing
Inner forestay lock with tension ram at deck (removable)
Removable check stays
Original Nitronic rod
Harken carbon luff foil extrusion with two grooves
Harken hydraulic headsail furler
- Mast Rigging
- Hall Spars High Modulus Carbon Fibre - four spreader mast. Carbon race rigging. Stainless rod cruise rigging.
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.