Sunreef 62 luxury yacht, Arrived New Zealand.
This Sunreef’s superb design offers spacious living combined with lavish comfort and elegant style. The hull is constructed of Aluminium (sealium) and is well equipped with special attention paid to all safety aspects. The practical living space is optimised for extended stays where the owners have the generous and private stateroom space offered by this rare 3-cabin owner’s layout. Centralised sail handling equipment and engine controls make sailing an absolute joy and short-handed sailing trouble-free. The vessel is crafted as a world cruising vessel and CE certified according to Bureau Veritas norms.
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Strong, lightweight aluminium hull.
- 1 hull dedicated to owners cabin
- Polished Cherry wood throughout
- Cruise the bay of Islands
- Comfort, style and luxury in one package
|Engines||2 x Yanmar 125 Hp|
|Accomodation||3 cabin owner's version|
|Price Reduced||USD $735,000 ex Tax|
- Reference Number
- 62 Classic owner cabin version
- Hull Material
- Aluminium (Sealium)
- USD $735,000 ex tax
- New Zealand
- Opua, New Zealand
- Vessel Name
- Launch Year
- Deck Material
- Teak in cockpit
- Sunreef Yachts
- Engine Make
- Yanmar 4JH3DTHE
- No of Engines
- Engine Hours
- 125 hp each
- Fuel Capacity
- 1900 Lt
- Fuel Type
- Maximun Speed
- 10 Knots @ 3000 rpm
- Kholer 13kw 220v 50 hertz Genset. 6000 hrs
- Gori 3 blade vari prop 22inchx17 ss shaft 40mm
- Harken 3 x electrical 2 x manual winches. Trampoline net, newly stitched /lines and fittings 2016. 12 Lewmar hatches.
- Deck Gear
- This is Deck Gear
- Inflatable Dingy aluminium bottom 3.4m on Davits with 2 x 24 volt winches 350kg capacity
- Yamaha 15hp 4 stroke
- Ground Tackle
- Fortress FX 125 40kg, Chain Vigouroux 13mm stainless 100m. 2400 w Windlass
- Port hull: 2 cabins with ensuite each, one forward, one aft. Separate visitors head. Workshop area. Starboard Hull: Owners Cabin with desk area, Shower, bathroom, laundry.
Storage in both forepeaks
- Air Conditioning
- CLD marine 36000 BTU. Air control in each cabin and 2 in saloon.
- Domestic type 160 lt fridge /freezer plus 75 lt stand alone. 24 volt drinks fridge 20 lt. Wine cooler 30 bottle.
- Gas 4 burner with 25 Lt oven.
- Water Capacity
- 800 Lt
- Water Maker
- Aqua Whisper AWC700 200 Lt /hr
- Hot Water System
- Termoinox sigmar marine 60lt
- Safety Gear
- 2 x Plastimo 6 man A pack 2006 Life rafts:
Offshore pack 2016 Flares
Strobes on all lifejackets
Life Vests: 6
Para ancher 26ft Sea Anchor and all relevant gear
Drogue: 260m 22m dragline/warp on reel
Plastimo 2006 EPIRB as well 1x rescue me EPIRB 2016
Electric bilge pumps: 6 Rule 24volt and one petrol 2.5 inch high volume portable pump
Manual bilge pumps: 2 whale
Emergency tiller type: Plug in tiller handle stern
Tools and spares: Full tool/ good spares inventory
- Solar panel: Toshiba 4x 210w and Outback controller
Wind Generator: 2xHygen 600W and 2 controllers
Generator: Kholer 13kw 220v 50 hertz
Generator hours: 9000hr
Shore power cord: 20m Ho7 wire
Chargers: Mastervolt 1x100amp 1 x 25 amps @24volt
Alternator: Mastervolt Alpha 110 amp x2 @ 24 volt
Electrical sockets: Aus 3 pin x 26 spread through vessel
Inverter: Mastervolt 3 kw 2012
Battery monitor system: Mastervolt volt /amp/discharge /bank/gen
Shore power isolation: Isolation transformer 5kva
- GPS: Raymarine. Depth sounder: Raymarine. Instruments: Raymarine ST60 wind, rudder/speed/depth. Repeat in Fly bridge. Autopilot: Raymarine VHF Radio: Raymarine ray 240 2 station. Handheld GPS: Magellan. Satellite phone system: Fleet 55 Inmarsat. SSB Radio: Icom M802 and AT tuner whip antenna. Radar: Raymarine digital 24 nm. Chart plotter: Raymarine E120 and E120 in Flybridge. TV Antenna: Intelian I4 45cm and controller as well as normal antenna. Compass: Plastimo. Reflector: Sea me radar identifier
- Sail Inventory
- Mainsail: 118m/2 2016 Hyde sails full Batten, harken cars
Jib: 33m/2 Incidence sails
Gennaker: 136m/2 2011 Tasker sails -Facnor furler rope/drum
Genoa: 63m/2 Incidence sails - Profurl furler NDE 52 24volt
- Mast Rigging
- 25 m Carbon mast.
- General Remarks
- Extensive maintenance was done in New Zealand over 2017 and 2018 including:
Engine heads, fuel pumps and turbos rebuilt, all hoses replaced, injectors replaced. Pressure test done, shaft bearings replaced. Hull taken back to bare metal (below waterline) and repainted. Holding tanks and fuel tanks emptied and cleaned. Mast out, all rigging checked and more which can be provided in an inventory on request.
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are provided by individual sellers and intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Accuracy of details provided cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.