Immaculate Seawind with business opportunity
Ready to set sail, immaculate, well commissioned Seawind 1260 available for immediate sale. Pleiades has tried and true sea worthiness with very experienced husband and wife owners who received the boat from the factory in Ho Chi Minh, sailing from Vietnam to Jervis Bay via Bass Strait. Continual careful use and recent East Coast cruising means the boat is fully ready to Blue Water cruise right now.
AMSA commercial survey compliance for offshore and inshore operations – only ever skipper chartered by professional owners within exclusive private charter business, the boat has catered to couples and families in the pristine Marine Park of Jervis Bay.
Pleiades has an extensive list of extras including, water-maker, upgraded upholstery, 900 watts of solar and USB outlets and fans in all cabins, custom window coverings, sun awnings, high end linen and soft furnishings, fully provisioned galley including wine and champagne glasses, knives, saucepans, baking dishes, cutlery, crockery and serving platters. Prepare to entertain!
All systems and gear have been “thought through” and “thought of” for reliability and function.
Recent haul out – Noakes Boat Yard – April 2022.
Available immediately on the East Coast of Australia or the option to be delivered to you anywhere Worldwide with opportunities for you to visit the boat in your dream destinations along the way.
Avoid the long lead times and jump the queue with this rare late model Seawind 1260 in impeccable condition, now for sale equipped with all you need for long distance or local sailing.
This boat would suit a new boat buyer and is ready for Bluewater cruising or continue established seasonal charter business with time for your own enjoyment of Jervis Bay or your own home port.
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Like new condition, with extras
- Avoid the wait list for new
- In survey for generating income
- Ready to enjoy or blue water cruise now
- Experienced owners willing to help transition
|Make / Model||Seawind 1260|
|Construction||Foam Core GRP|
|Price||$ 995.000 - offers considered|
|Location||Jervis Bay NSW Australia|
- Reference Number
- Hull Material
- $ 995.000 price reduction
- Jervis Bay, New South Wales, Australia
- Vessel Name
- Pleiades 7
- Launch Year
- 8500 Kg
- Deck Material
- Keel / balast
- Fin keels
- Registration Number
- No of Engines
- Engine Hours
- Eecond Engine Hours
- Fuel Capacity
- Fuel Type
- Yanmar Sail drive SD25, Gori three blade low drag folding propellors with overdrive
- Lewmar 46ST x 2 (Port side 46 is electric for main hoist etc)
40ST x 2
Lewmar blocks, line organisers and rope clutches, hatches and tracks.
SS high Stanchions and life lines. 6 x SS mooring cleats.
- Highfield Hypalon 3.4m CL340 BLT / flat floor /
- Suzuki 4 stroke 6hp DF6S
- Ground Tackle
- Lewmar electric anchor winch with bow and helm controls. Upgraded main anchor Sarka Excel 30kg and 75m x 10mm chain. Second anchor 25kg Delta with 10m chain and 50m nylon rode
- Accommodation: Owner Cabin version with 3 cabins and 2 heads both with showers.
Owners cabin to port with queen bed, a large centralised room with book case and shelves, cupboard storage and access for tools, systems and other equipment, linen etc and a main bathroom which works as day head or private owners' bathroom with spacious separate full shower, sink and vanity with storage.
Starboard fwd queen bed cabin with ensuite. Starboard aft double bed cabin is an excellent sea berth with contact to deck watch
Saloon: Full deck-saloon 360 degree visibility, direct open access to cockpit and saloon on one level with trifold opening doors allowing full open plan or closed off for security / cooler weather etc. Spacious open area with dinette and nav station, dedicated chart table and storage, daybed, comfortable for up to eight people dining, with movable module seating / storage under and adjustable table position. Plenty of room for lounging and comfortable watchkeeping from inside saloon or easy access to cockpit helm stations with full outlook, seating, shade and shelter. Quality timber clear finish dining table, lowers for berth or huge daybed. Cocktail cabinet storage under settee module. Large Forward opening safety glass windows for view and ventilation. Easy clean laminate timber-look flooring and bulkhead finishes, upgraded upholstery for settees and seatbacks. Unique inside / outside connected space connects seating and dining areas between saloon and cockpit for the ultimate family guest and experience.
Entertainment: Fusion stereo, blue tooth and 4 speakers internal and cockpit
Cockpit: Covered pop up stainless steel Gas BBQ and fresh water sink modular units in cockpit for outdoor entertaining and cooking. Large open area with port and starboard double helm seats, forward or rear facing, outdoor dining or seating area. Integrated seat eskis.
- High quality comprehensive modern galley with generous bench space, light and air flow with windows and hatches, logical storage and easy access to facilities and system, storage lockers and pantry. Double Stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water, 3 burner gas stove top and gas oven with grill.
• Eno 3 burner LPG cooktop with under bench oven and direct flame failure device, solenoid shut off
• Isotherm 130 Litre front opening upright fridge.
• 90 litre under bench top loading freezer
• 40 lt hot water system
• Double stainless sinks, flick mixer tap and additional filtered drinking water spigot
- Water Maker
- Spectra Capehorn Extreme 330 / 70 lts per hour
- Safety Gear
- Safety gear to meet AMSA multi class survey for offshore and inshore operations, also equipped for safe Bluewater offshore voyaging. EPIRB.
- Bilge Pumps
- 2 x electric with alarmed float sensors, 2 x manual whale.
- Life Raft
- 12 Pax RFD life raft packed for plus 24hrs offshore inc EPIRB (serviced October 2022)
- Yes, 2.
- YES all current to meet AMSA Survey and cruising offshore safety
- Fire Protection
- 4 x 4kg fire extinguishes, 2 x fire blankets, additional emergency high capacity manual diaphragm pump for seawater firehose (or bilge pump)
- 12V 675Amp AGM house bank, 1 x 80 amp engine start battery, additional 1 x independent battery for VHF. All smart charged and regulated with Battery Monitoring system.
4 x 225watt rigid solar panels for independent long range efficiency.
- B&G Triton 2 wind speed and depth instruments at helm station. B&G Zeus 3 12' plotter MFD display at port helm station, view from outside or rotate bracket to be viewed from the Nav table or other areas of the saloon. Inc Navionics charts for Australia and South Pacific islands, NZ and Asia. B&G AIS system.
Communications: Iridium GO Wi-Fi Satellite communications for predict wind weather services and text and voice telephone hook-up via Wi-Fi to your smart phone. External antenna.
B&G VHF DSC radio.
- Sail Inventory
- Doyle Sails robust cruising Dacron full batten mainsail with 3 point single line reefing and self-tacking working jib (2018) in great condition and pro radial screecher (new) A2 Quantum Asymmetric Spinnaker (2019)
- Mast Rigging
- Allyacht Spars clear anodised alloy spars, mast and boom, FWD beam and prodder, mix of Dyform and 1/19 SS rigging. Lightning rod and Windex, mast base blocks and deck leads for all control lines to cockpit. Profurl headsail furling gear. Antal line driver main traveller control system. Running rigging: Mix of Dyneema and Dacron halyards, (new) sheets and control lines to suit relevant applications, all lead aft to cockpit for safe and efficient use
- General Remarks
- Custom window / hatch shades, screens and covers, upgraded interior upholstery.
Lewmar deck hatches to all living areas and heads x 6 and hull sides hatches x 3.
Fibreglass deck storage hatches and lockers for fenders and gear also for anchor winch and sail locker with space for dive gear, inflatable paddle boards etc along with spare fuel containers and LPG storage (4x 4.5kg Gal LPG bottles)
Upgraded lighting package with mood strip lights creating relaxing ambiance
Spare pumps and engine service consumables as backups for cruising.
Aft deck hot cold FW shower, fresh water deck wash, fishing rod rail holders
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.