Heliotrope 48 - Boat and Business
BOAT AND BUSINESS
‘Sydney Seabird’ is a successful Commercial Charter vessel operating on Sydney Harbour. The vessel holds an AMSA certification for 45 passengers with forward bookings throughout Summer and into 2023. The boat presents a great opportunity to purchase a lucrative Sydney Harbour business or alternatively use for private weekends and open water cruising. The Heliotrope 48 power cat presents an amazing space arrangement. In fact, she features the largest fly bridge for a boat of its kind in the world.
Due to her elegant Latin design and thanks to her high-speed displacement hull, she offers very good ambient speed easily and economically attained. The Heliotrope 48 is a power packed cruiser with a customized interior that will surprise at every level. In summary, a full-featured power catamaran that makes a perfect weekender or an open water cruiser.
The Heliotrope 48 has an interior design that boasts functionality, safety and comfort. This vessel is modern with the latest technologies available on the market. She surpasses her rivals by several years’ innovation and technology.
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Commercial Registration
- Successful Sydney Charter Boat
- 3 cabin layout
- Perfect weekender or Open water cruiser
- Power packed family cruiser
|Designer:||Albatross Marine Design|
|1E, 1D survey||45 pax, 36 pax|
- Reference Number
- Sydney Seabird
- Sydney, Australia
- Vessel Name
- Sydney Seabird
- Launch Year
- Deck Material
- Multiaxial FRP Construction using Bisphenol A-type Epoxy Vinyl Ester resin
- Albatross Marine Design
- Bakricono Shipyard
- Registration Number
2 x 191 kW / 260 mph diesel engines with reversible V-drive gearboxes for comfortable and ease of maintenance - Electronic engine control & instrumentation panels - 2 x 12V – 150 Amp alternators - Exhaust/Water mixing elbow with marine muffler for noise reduction - Automatic fire suppression system, heat activated with engine shutdown, helm station alarms and manual release. Manual engine and generator fuel shutoff valve from main deck level 565mm, 5 Blade C-Foil propellers for optimum efficiency, performance and comfort - Hydraulic steering cylinders - Cathode protection - Dripless Shaft Seals - Forced engine room ventilation with louvered air vents - Engine room heat and sound insulation, flame retardant - LED engine room lighting
Large engine compartment for ease of access and maintenance - Shut-off valves for all under water intakes & outlets
Keel with shoe for protecting propellers and rudder from nets, ropes and sea bottom - Raw water strainers, with clear lids for easy inspection.
2x 1000 litre (264 US gal) Custom made Stainless Steel fuel tanks - Stainless steel deck fuel fillers and breathers - Fuel/water separator filters for added safety and ease of maintenance - Remote fuel shut offs from outside engine room - Fuel tank monitoring with C-Zone - Fuel transfer between tanks.
- No of Engines
- Fuel Capacity
- Fuel Type
- Maximun Speed
- Pisher Panda 15kva
- 2x 260 hp Diesel engines with shaft drive, electronic control, propellers and hydraulic steering system
- Vetus bow thruster
- Fore deck & Side decks
Lounge seating at bow for 8 with drinks table & glass holders - Main locker for access to anchor gear - Vertical windlass, bow roller and Delta anchor (Below deck for safe un-obstructed walkway) - Forepeak storage compartments, with easy opening gas struts - 316 Stainless Steel handrail, body height for maximum safety and child safe - Watertight opening deck hatches for natural light and ventilation - 6 x 12” Mooring Cleats
Area: 22.00 m (236 ft) - Access via straight staircase from Cockpit - Pilot seat for 2 persons - Forward facing sofa seat for 2 persons - Large U-Shaped rear sofa for 8 people with 2 handcrafted teak tables - Large under seat waterproof stowage - 316 Stainless steel handrail - 316 Stainless steel framed inversed windshield with acrylic windows to deflect wind and reflections
Flagpole for two flags - Radar arch with mast and hardtop roof - LED Navigation Lights (Port, Starboard, Stern, Anchor and Running) - LED main lighting - Fully covered fiberglass hardtop - Storage under seating area for safety equipment - Various glass holders
- Deck Gear
- Hydraulic rear platform up to 500kg
- Highfield hard bottom
- 6 hp Suzuki 4 stroke
- Ground Tackle
- Vertical windlass, bow roller and Delta anchor (Below deck for safe un-obstructed walkway)
- Luxurious Owners Cabin version with owners suite to port with free enclosed shower fwd, ensuite then strorage and desk space and Large double bed - Large ocean view window - Storage space under bed - Hanging locker with shelves - Deck hatch for natural light & ventilation - LED ceiling lighting - LED ambiance lighting - Reading lamps - Teak/oak flooring - Soft faux leather wall and ceiling covering.
Starboard fore and aft double cabins with two heads either side of stairs which works well for day charters.
Area: 17.00m (182 ft) - Teak/Oak flooring - Sofa seating for 8 people - Handcrafted teak wood dining table for 6 people
Vinyl ceiling with LED down lighting - Large 316 stainless steel sliding door with tempered glass for access to cockpit - 180 degree panoramic view with tempered glass safety windows - Stairs leading to master cabin and guest cabins - Faux leather ceiling and wall coverings. Forward electrically operated scenic window
- Separate enclosed showers
- Fusion Sound System. Television
Stainless steel sink and mixer tap - Corian solid surface countertop - electric oven - Microwave - large fridge.
- Water Capacity
- Safety Gear
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system with engine shutdown, helm station alarms and manual release - Manual fire extinguishers - Collision bulkheads in bow, and watertight engine compartments - Keel with shoe for protecting propellers and rudder from nets, ropes and sea bottom - 40kg (77 lbs.) MAxset anchor with 50m chain.
ALL SAFETY EQUIPMENT TO BE AUDITED AT TIME OF SURVEY.
- Bilge Pumps
- 6 Automatic bilge pumps with manual override, and integrated with CZone system for monitoring and control
- Fire Protection
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system with engine shutdown, helm station alarms and manual release. Manual fire extinguishers
- 24V DC, 230 V AC through inverter - 800Ah AGM Batteries for house power - 2 x 800 Cold Crank Amp engine starting batteries - C-Zone digital control system (NMEA 2000) - 32 A Shore power connection with cable - 24 V, 3500 Watt, 100 Amp Inverter/Charger.
Pisher Panda 15kva Generator
- Helm & Navigation
C-Zone electronic multifunction display for monitoring and controlling all electrical systems onboard - Full engine instrumentation - Complete power assisted hydraulic steering system and complete electronic engine controls - Heading compass - Navigation lights control - Large storage compartment under helm with ease of access to console instruments
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.