‘Team Jones' is a 2016 Hanse 575 that presents like a new boat.
The yacht was delivered to her owners in Germany where they cruised around Europe for a number of years, and eventually shipped her back to Australia in late 2022. She is a fully imported and tax paid, Australian registered vessel- ready for her next adventure.
The 575 is a large, very comfortable cruising yacht and Team Jones is a 4 cabin layout with all inclusions to make her easy to sail short handed, and suitably accommodate a large family or group of friends. If you are looking for a new yacht, this one should be considered!
- Reference Number
- Team Jones
- Hanse 575
- Hull Material
- Fibreglass and Vinylester infused with moulded structure- white gelcoat.
- $ 990,000
- Sydney, NSW
- Vessel Name
- Team Jones
- Launch Year
- 5,2 m
- 2,85 m
- 19,500 kg
- Deck Material
- Fibreglass and Vinylester infused- white gelcoat and teak decking.
- Keel / balast
- “Deep draft option” 2.85m draft Cast Iron fin with lead bulb.
- Judel/ Vrolijk
- Hanse Yachts Germany
- Registration Number
- Engine Make
- Volvo D3-110
- Engine Hours
- 1,188 hrs
- 110 HP
- Fuel Capacity
- 520 L
- Fuel Type
- Fischer Panda 10,000i 10KVA diesel generator
- Stainless Steel shaft connected to 3 blade, feathering propellor
- Quick 12V Retractable Bow and Stern thruster with twin joystick control at starboard helm.
- The Hanse 575 has a large cockpit with comfortable seating for guests around two cockpit tables. The tables are adjustable to create day beds, or different dinning configurations.
The cockpit floor is finished with teak decking and there are comfortable cockpit cushions, on-deck drinks fridge, protection from the elements via a cockpit bimini and spray dodger. The remainder of the deck is white moulded gelcoat finish which is very easy to maintain.
All sailing controls are led aft to the twin Jeffa Steering pedestals and Carbonautica composite wheels which is perfect for short handed cruising. Two helm seats are fitted to the aft deck which also have storage.
The transom opens hydraulically to create a swim/ access platform area with swim ladder and tender garage. Good storage in cockpit lockers.
Winches on deck include:
- 2 x Lewmar 65 Black Alloy EVO self-tailing electric primary winches
- 2 x Lewmar 55 Black Alloy EVO self-tailing manual secondary winches
- Deck Gear
- Team Jones is mostly fitted with Lewmar deck hardware with spinlock rope Other equipment includes stainless steel handrails, stanchions, pop-up mooring cleats, deck shower, side boarding gates and ladder and Lewmar flush deck hatches etc.
- Tender garage accommodates Zodiac Cadet 290 tender with Honda 5hp outboard.
- Ground Tackle
- The 575 has a stainless steel anchor launcher on the starboard bow with large anchor/ chain locker and Quick Horizontal anchor windlass. There is a 45kg Ultra SS primary anchor with 100m of stainless steel chain.
- Spray dodger, bimini over cockpit with dropdown aft screen and link screen between spray dodger and bimini.
- The Hanse 575 Team Jones is a four-cabin layout with two enclosed heads with separates showers. The interior is finished in high gloss vanished joinery, white painted and upholstered panels, and the large coach house windows. Hull ports and deck hatches provide natural light and ventilation. Deck hatches have blinds/screens and all accommodation areas have air conditioning, LED soft lighting and dimmers.
Owner’s cabin is forward and includes a large double bed with good storage spaces throughout. There is generous sized ensuite to port that has a vanity unit with raised sink, high lockers and Tecma electric flush toilet (Fresh water and saltwater flush with holding tank).
The separate shower stall is opposite on the starboard side.
The two aft cabins are mirrored and have a large double beds. There are hanging lockers, outboard storage lockers and cockpit portlights/ deck hatch to provide light and ventilation.
Team Jones features a fourth, bunk cabin just aft of the galley. This is perfect for kids, or whilst at sea.
To starboard in the main saloon is the second ensuite or “day-head”. Fitted with vanity unit with raised sink, Tecma electric flush toilet (Fresh water and salt water flush with holding tank), separate shower and suitable storage.
The main saloon has a large dinette to starboard suitable for 8 guests. The sofas are finished in off-white leather.
Just aft of the dinette is a large navigation station/ desk and the galley runs full length to port.
The main saloon has two air-conditioning zones (port and starboard), large bulkhead mounted TV and surround sound audio.
- Air Conditioning
- Dometic Marine Air System. 32,000BTU capacity with independent control in owners’ cabin and main saloon (port/ starboard) and shared control for aft cabins.
- The galley is to port as you enter the main cabin, and is finished with black corian benchtops which contrasts well to the gloss varnished timber joinery. There is plenty of preperation and storage space, and features include:
- Double Stainless Steel Sink
- ENO Gas Three-burner stove with oven (gas shut off valve included)
- Dometic range hood
- Miele Microwave
- Miele washing machine/ drier
- 2 x Vitrifrigo DW180.2RP Stainless Steel fridge drawer
- 1 x Vitrifrigo DW70BT Stainless Steel freezer drawer
- Underbench garbage/ recycling bin
- Delonghi coffee machine
- Ironing board
- Water Capacity
- 810 L
- Water Maker
- Schenker ZEN 100 L/hr
- Hot Water System
- Quick Nautic Boiler 40L 220V/ Engine heat exchange heating
- Safety Gear
- The vessel is equipped with good quality, ocean capable equipment to be audited at time of survey, but to include:
- Lifejackets and tethers
- Engine room fire suppression system and Fire Extinguishers throughout
- Inflatable Jon Buoy danbuoy and life rings
- Flares, fog horn, vessel EPIRB, personal EPIRBS and grab bag
- Emergency steering
- Emergency boarding ladder
- Electric and manual bilge pumps
- Oceansafety 8-man Life raft (service date TBC)
- The vessel is fitted with a 12 V DC and 220V AC electrical system.
DC house system supported by 6 x 165AH Victron Energy AGM batteries plus separate engine/ genset start battery. House batteries replaced November 2022. Charging via main engine alternator, generator, or Victron Energy Quattro 12V/3000W/120amp Inverter/ charger whilst on shore power.
Bow and stern thrusters have their own dedicated battery banks and chargers.
Standard Hanse 12V and 220V Distribution panels located in navigation station with circuit breakers, monitoring, house battery voltage etc via dedicated Victron energy monitor.
220V power via generator, 3000w inverter or shore power. Australian GPO outlets throughout the accommodation
- The nav station is located to starboard and accommodates the navigation and communication equipment onboard, as well as a large nav desk with storage drawers where spares are kept.
Navigation Electronics installed on the vessel includes:
- B&G H5000 Instrument package with usual inputs including wind speed and direction Anonometer at masthead, paddlewheel speedo and depth sensor, AIS, GPS, Compass etc
- 2 x H5000 displays at each helm station
- Zeus 3 chart plotters mounted on each helm station
- B&G auto-pilot with control unit at Starboard helm
- Fischer analog barometer and compass on each helm binacle
Communication equipment includes:
- B&G V60 VHF radio in navigation station plus wireless remote hand-set
- 2 x Icom Hand-Held VHF radio with charging dock
- Fusion AM/FM/USB/ blue tooth with cockpit and interior speakers plus separate zone control in owners cabin and cockpit
- LG 42” LCD TV on main bulkhead and Felix DVD player
- Sail Inventory
- Team Jones was fitted with a brand new Elvstrom in-mast furling mainsail (full length vertical battens) and Quantum self-tacking headsail in late 2022 and have never been used (apart from photo shoot).
The original mainsail and headsail are onboard, and an Asymmetric gennaker.
- Mast Rigging
- Team Jones is fitted with a Selden 3-spreader aluminium mast with in-mast mainsail furling and Dyform wire standing rigging. The forestay is fitted with a 400-TD Furlex under-deck manual headsail furler for the self tacking headsail and the backstay has a Selden hydraulic tensioner on the starboard side of the backstay bridle. The boom is a Selden alloy and is fitted with mainsail outhaul/ unfurl system and a Selden “Rod Kick” vang strut. All halyards, sheets and other running rigging are onboard as well as asymmetrical spinnaker set up.
- General Remarks
- Mooring lines, fenders, 2 x boat hooks, passarelle, side boarding ladder, spare sail battens, “Hookah” dive system, some deck hardware spares, winch handles, engine and plumbing/ electrical spares, flag pole and socket
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.