No Ties is a 2018 Gunfleet 58 designed by Tony Castro. A superb Blue Water cruising yacht which is now in the Pacific and offered for sale!
No Ties presents like a new boat and is an amazing opportunity as these exceptional yachts rarely come to the brokerage market. She was shipped to New Zealand in 2018 after completion and her owners have enjoyed exploring New Zealand and the Pacific before arriving at their private island in Vanuatu where she is now located.
It is an incredible, custom built yacht which has lots of extra features to make your sailing even more comfortable. The front saloon windows open fully to give maximum ventilation. Special design of bimini provides perfect space regardless of the weather and she is easy to sail single handed because of the self-tacking jib and other hydraulic controlled sails. Technology on the boat allows you to sail the boat from your smartphone or tablet, very handy for night sailing.
No Ties has the best design for shorthanded luxury cruising and believe us – we have seen a lot!
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Well maintained, amazing condition
- Perfect for shorthanded cruising
- Custom designed features
- Very comfortable and spacious
- Easy sailing thanks to advance technology
|Draft||1.75m - 3.60m|
|Location||Lataro Island, Vanuatu|
- Reference Number
- No Ties
- Windboats Marine Ltd (Gunfleet)
- Gunfleet 58
- Hull Material
- £ 1,595,000
- Lataro, Vanuatu
- Vessel Name
- No Ties
- Launch Year
- 5.20 m
- 1.75m - 3.60m
- 31,000 Kg
- Tony Castro
- Windboats Marine Ltd (Gunfleet)
- Engine Make
- 1 x Volvo Penta D3 150hp
- Engine Hours
- 510 hrs
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.500 l
- Fuel Type
- Onan 11kW 220v 50Hz
- folding 4-bladed Brunton Varifold
- Sleipner retractable bow & stern thrusters with controls at helm, plus 2x handheld remotes
- At 58 feet, No Ties is a large and commodious cruiser. Her teak decks are wide, and everything is accessible and well thought out for sailing in all weathers.
Since the boat carries its beam well aft, the after deck is very wide and home to a huge lazarette. Twin “Flightdeck” steering pedestals with front mounted, wrap around wheel for safe and easy use of pedestal instrumentation, with WeatherMax Graphite Grey covers. Carbon-effect leather to both wheels. The cockpit has a huge folding teak table finished with a flawless varnish job. Six can dine at the table comfortably. With all lines led aft to the helms, the cockpit remains uncluttered. No Ties has a custom hard-top bimini with central opening, overhead helm windows, courtesy lights & speakers. Removable spray screen incorporated into bimini with zip-on enclosure panels & mesh screens.
2x Lewmar chrome EVO 70ST hydraulic 2 speed primary winches
2x Lewmar chrome EVO 65ST manual 2 speed secondary winches
1x Lewmar chrome EVO 55EST electric 2 speed reversing mainsheet winch
1x Lewmar chrome EVO 35ST manual 2 speed traveller winch
1x Lewmar chrome EVO 55ST halyard winch on mast
1x Lewmar chrome EVO 55ST electric 2 speed reversing halyard winch
Cooney ‘Zero’ oval stainless-steel davits, hydraulic with remote control
- Ground Tackle
- 10 x stainless steel mooring cleats. Lewmar V6 hydraulic anchor windlass for chain and rope with up/down switches & remote. 45kg ‘Ultra’ anchor with swivel and 120m calibrated 12mm chain. Lewmar V4/V5 hydraulic anchor windlass for chain and rope with up/down switches. 34kg ‘Bruce’ stainless steel anchor with swivel and 30m chain, 100m warp.
- No Ties can sleep up to 6 guests in 3 cabins. Each have their own air conditioning. Interior joinery is teak with a semi-gloss varnish finish. Contrasting white satin painted bulkheads.
Forward VIP guest cabin: with large island double berth, extensive stowage below, hanging locker, door to guest day head & shower. Cedar lined locker.
Forward guest cabin: with twin bunk berths, hanging locker, vanity, and mirror.
Large aft cabin: with centerline double berth giving easy access to both sides of the bed with stowage below. Large hanging locker and drawer/locker unit to Port, forward facing desk / vanity unit to Starboard.
Owner's en-suite: including large shower cubicle with acrylic door and seat outboard.
Mid-ship workshop cabin: refitted from the fourth yacht cabin, with washer&drier installed. Easy access to the full height engine room.
Saloon: Light and bright saloon with large panoramic hull windows. Port and starboard settees with stowage below. Large dining table with central stowage unit. Angled chart table (modified from standard layout), 32” TV on electric lift on starboard side.
- All Corian counter tops, recessed wash hand basins and separate shower cubicles in each. Every bathroom has mirrors, towel rails, soap dispensers, toothbrush holders and extractor fans.
- Fusion black box AV system with speakers and sub-woofer, control head in saloon. 32” TV on electric lift in saloon. Built in SSD computer with Acer display at chart table.
- Passageway style galley for safe use at sea with one large and one small s/s sink, GN Espace gas cooker with 5 burners and oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, trash bin and extensive storage including fitted crockery drawer. Angled entry from saloon to match chart table design (modified from standard). Corian counter tops with integral fiddles.
Smeg microwave with grill function
Smeg slimline dishwasher
Cooker hood (recirculating with filter) and separate extractor recessed in headlining,
Dedicated stowage for 8 settings of crockery, cutlery, and glassware,
- Frigoboat 237l stainless steel fridge and 130l freezer, keel cooled,
- Safety Gear
- 11x safety harness anchor points with deck lines/webbings,
Lifebuoy and light,
Fire extinguishers and fire blanket,
Fenders with covers (4 standard & 4 inflatable)
RIB and 25hp Yamaha outboard - Hours Run: 15
- No Ties has 220v multi region outlet sockets throughout yacht and 800W solar panels on stainless steel frame between wind generator poles. Boat has a 720 AH lithium-ion domestic battery bank.
2x 32amp shore power inlets with galvanic isolator earth leakage protection system,
1x Mastervolt MASS Sine Ultra 24v/4000w Inverter,
2x Mastervolt 24v 100A chargers,
1x Mastervolt 24v 110A alternator off main engine with MV Alpha-Pro regulator,
Engine & generator start batteries charged via 24/12 DC/DC Mastervolt Magics,
- No Ties has Garmin navigation equipment which includes:
2x Garmin GMI20 multifunction sailing instrument display for speed, depth and wind speed/direction including other data mounted over companionway hatch,
2x Garmin 7412 12” chart plotter one at each steering pedestal, incorporating CZone control,
1x Garmin 7412 12” chart plotter at chart table, incorporating CZone control,
1x Garmin 7408 8” chart plotter in aft cabin, incorporating CZone control,
1x CZone 5” control screen at chart table,
Garmin GMR24 HD colour radar scanner,
Garmin autopilot with control head at helm and handheld remote,
Garmin forward looking sonar,
Garmin AIS600 class B transceiver with silence transmit switch at chart table,
Garmin 200i VHF radio system with wireless handset and charging cradle at chart table and helm,
On board there is:
Icom IC-M802 SSB radio at chart table,
Echomax Active-X radar transponder,
TV antenna at masthead,
2x masthead cameras linked to helm plotters,
Redbox wifi/4G system with antenna on spreaders,
Iridium Pilot satcom linked to Redbox router,
- Sail Inventory
- DYS Spectra (grey) furling main with vertical battens in roach
DYS Spectra (grey) furling 135% genoa/reacher
DYS Spectra (grey) furling 95% Solent jib
Sails treated with SailKote and stitched with Gore Tenara thread
Karver top-down furling asymmetric spinnaker with 2:1 halyard
- Mast Rigging
- No Ties has grey painted aluminum mast and boom, with hydraulic in-mast mainsail furling system. Yacht has a hydraulic reversing outhaul in boom. Sailtec manual hydraulic boom vang and Sailtec remote manual operating panel at helm. Equipment: Selden Furlex hydraulic headsail furling for Reacher & Solent jib Lewmar Commander 400 24v hydraulic power pack (also used for centerboard) Triple spreader, keel stepped, Spreader lights, 4 pairs (down facing on lower spreaders, up facing on all spreaders) Carbon clear coated spinnaker pole and associated mast/deck equipment, 2nd spinnaker halyard
- General Remarks
- Gas BBQ with WeatherMax cover and lazarette stowage position,
2x kayaks with covers and securing brackets,
2x sets of dive gear and tanks,
Owner's manual including equipment handbooks and diagrams/schematics for electrical and engineering systems,
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.