Immacualte Composite yacht in AMSA survey
German Frers always presents a beautiful yacht. In Margaret Rintoul V the purity of the Frers design premise is very strong.
Constructed by Boatspeed in Sydney, and with many special fit out features from the original owner, this yacht remains an icon of Australian yachting.
She is fast, strong and handsome. Always beautifully cared for, she even has AMSA survey accreditation.
For fast performance cruising, passage performance racing, for idle weekends in Pittwater, MR is must to inspect, and is truly remarkable value.
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Carbon triple spreader mast
- Rod rigging, Dyneema and Spectra running rigging
- Composite build by Boatspeed Australia
- In commercial survey
- Meticulously maintained
- Reference Number
- Hull Material
- Mosman Bay, New South Wales, Australia
- Vessel Name
- Margaret Rintoul V
- Launch Year
- 5.1 m
- 3 m
- Deck Material
- Keel / balast
- Fin keel, lead bulb
- German Frers
- Registration Number
Yanmar 4LH-HTE 140HP 4 cylinder turbo charged diesel. 140 Hp
- 3 bladed 22" Gori geared folding
- Electric hydraulic Lewmar winches: 77 primaries, 66 halyard, 54 main sheet, Plus 2 manual 54 secondary and 3 manual 48 for Halyards.
- Zodiac inflatable
- 3.3 mercury
- Ground Tackle
- Hydraulic Windlass. 36Kg plow anchor
- spacious 3 cabins layout. Owners cabin / double berth forward with ensuite. Aft double cabin starboard also with ensuite and separate shower. Aft cabin port with twin bunks. 6 berths in all Cabins are finished in varnished Maple and richly carpeted.
A beautifully rich timber finish throughout the saloon, with dining for up to 8 situated to port and a 2 separate lounging chairs to starboard
- 2 showers and transom shower
- U shaped galley on port.
Double Stainless sink with flickmixer.
Corian bench tops Opening ports.
Plenty of storage cupboards and drawers.
Gimballed 4 burner stove with oven and grill
- Eutectic and 240V.
- Water Capacity
- 1000 lt
- Safety Gear
- Life Jackets: 16 bilge pumps: Electric, manual and engine driven. There is inshore safety to cat 7 and also all safety gear associated with AMSA compliance.
- Gel batteries. 2 x 100 AH. 8 x 200 Ah
220 v Power outlets:
- AIS Class B-GME AIST120. Autohelm - Masterview x 3, wind, autopilot, navigator. Radio: VHF and HF
- Sail Inventory
- Main: Doyle fully battened (2014)
Headsails: #2 Doyle 2013. #3 Doyle 2008. #3 Doyle (heavy) 2008. #3 AP Doyle Ice 2014. #4 Spectra 1996
Asymmetrical spinnaker: 2. (1.5 oz and .09 oz)
- Mast Rigging
- Mast: A very well finished Carbon fibre mast 9/10ths fractional and Triple spreader rig. Standing rigging: Stainless steel rod. Kevlar backstay Running rigging: Complete and in Dynema and spectra Hydraulics: Back stay, vang, outhaul, windlass.
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.