Superb Dehler with carbon rig and racing keel
The Dehler 38 “Competition” Rogue was originally commissioned in Sydney in 2013. The Competition version comes standard with upgraded carbon rig and boom, deeper fin keel with bulb and upgraded deck hardware.
The current owner of Rogue has done further upgrades such as custom bow sprit, inventory of racing sails, added a flat deck headsail furler and loads of good running rigging.
The interior fit-out is very impressive and functional and features curved teak-veneered panels throughout and soft, “light weight” fabric hanging lockers etc. Other luxury touches are fabric headliner panels and a pleasingly designed bottle cabinet sliding out from the table base. It’s a true performance cruising yacht very capable of performing well in club races, regattas or an offshore race!
Rogue is an easy to manage boat from a highly respected production brand, its well maintained and should retain excellent resale value.
Contact us for a full inventory and further pictures.
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Carbon Rig
- Extensive Sail wardrobe
- Custom Bowsprit
- Teak fitout with curved panelling
- Teak laid cockpit seats
|Make and Model||Hanse 380 Performance|
|Designer / Builder||Judel / Vrolijk|
- Reference Number
- 38 Performance
- Hull Material
- Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Vessel Name
- Launch Year
- 3.75 m
- 2.24 m
- 7000 kg
- Deck Material
- Keel / balast
- Fin with bulb
- Judel / Vrolijk
- Hanse Yachts AG
- Registration Number
- Engine Make
- Volvo D1
- No of Engines
- Engine Hours
- Fuel Capacity
- 160 Lt
- Fuel Type
- Sail drive with folding prop
- Mostly Harken deck hardware throughout, stainless steel pulpit, Pushpits and stanchions
2 x Harken 40 self-tailing 2 speed cabin top winches
2 x Harken 46 self-tailing 2 speed primary winches
2 x Harken 46 self-tailing 2 speed mainsheet winches
Spinlock Jammers, 6 x Pop up Sea-Smart mooring cleats, all deck hardware for symmetrical and asymmetrical spinnaker set ups
Deck shower with hot/ cold water
Ventilated Gas bottle locker aft
- Ground Tackle
- 2 x Anchors, 20kg galvanized with warp and chain for cruising and Racing Fortress F-16 Alloy anchor with suitable ground tackle
- Boom bag, steering wheel covers and Instrument covers
- Owners cabin forward, proper aft cabin to starboard and storage cabin to port.
Separate Enclosed head with shower to port. Manual head with holding tank and pump out. Fibreglass moulded bathroom stall with teak trim.
Teak Fit out with superb curved panelling throughout. Grey fabric cushion covers in excellent condition, plenty of light and fresh air from opening hatches in coach roof. Convertible Nav Station to port.
Large, ergonomic racing cockpit with Teak laid cockpit seats. Twin wheels in aft cockpit. Good size storage lockers and aft deck under floor lockers.
- L-shaped galley to starboard, stainless sink with pressurised Hot and cold water. 2 Burner gas stove with oven. Large Isotherm Fridge with front and top loading.
- Hot Water System
- Safety Gear
- Torches, EPIRB (out of date battery), Horseshoe life ring, lifejackets. Bilge Pumps, 1 auto, 2 x manual. Set of flares, 2 fire extinguishers.
- 12-volt electrical system with 240V shore power with outlets, battery charger and hot water heater. Custom switch board with battery monitoring.
2 x Motobatt MB120 120AH house batteries and 1 x Varta Engine start crank battery.
- B&G Triton Electronics package with speedo, depth, wind, GPS, and 5 x Triton Displays on deck. Zeus 9 Chart Plotter in Navigation station
- Sail Inventory
- Race and cruising inventory
- Quantum Carbon mainsail 2018
- Quantum Carbon headsail 2019
- North Taffeta mainsail 2013
- Dacron cruising headsail 2013
- Quantum furling Code Zero 2018
- 2 x symmetrical spinnakers
- 1 x Asymmetric spinnaker
- Storm sails
- Mast Rigging
- Carbon Fibre mast with Nitronic Rod rigging and two sets of aft-swept spreaders, Antal mainsail track and slider cars. Carbon fibre boom, boom bag and lazy-jacks. Facnor Flat Deck headsail furler and Aluminium custom bow sprit for asymmetric spinnakers and code zero. Carbon Fibre spinnaker pole and all rigging for symmetrical spinnaker. All running rigging up to date and spares
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.