Great club racer / cruiser
Highly respected 32 foot yacht from US builder, Catalina. Well built and excellent performers, these Catalinas have always retained good value and been in demand. Great club racers and enjoyable to sail, well fitted out interior for cruising with 2 double berths and a galley with gas oven and cooktop, a Catalina 320 is the perfect all rounder in a very manageable size.
Quinta has just been antifouled and would be a great boat for the upcoming winter combined club races in Sydney Harbour. Quinta has the performance keel and a 2 blade prop, shaft driven, providing minimum resistance with good stability.
The aft double cabin is surprisingly large for a 32 footer and includes a seat, a bed backrest for lounging and cupboards. There is also an enclosed head with shower.
Just hauled for antifoul, propspeed, and engine service.
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Well respected boat and builder
- Perfect manageable size with good accomodation
- Great galley with gas oven
- Very good resale
- Great performer.
|Make and Model||Catalina 320|
|Builder||Catalina Yachts (USA)|
- Reference Number
- Hull Material
- Vessel Name
- Launch Year
- 3.59 m
- 1.97 m
- 5126 kg
- Deck Material
- Keel / balast
- fin keel
- Gerry Douglas
- Catalina Yachts (USA)
- Registration Number
- Engine Make
- No of Engines
- Fuel Type
- 2 blade prop, shaft drive.
- Ground Tackle
- Plough Anchor, rode, chain, electric windlass
- Boom cover, winch covers, Helm and instrument cover. Large boom sun shade..
- Accommodation: V berth forward. Double berth aft. Double in saloon with drop table and single opposite.
Heads: Enclosed head.
Saloon: Lounge with table to seat 4 and lounge opposite. Timber finishes. Opening ports for good ventilation
- U shaped galley with Double sink, Large fridge /Freezer, gas gimballed 2 burner stove with oven, hot and cold pressurised water.
- Safety Gear
- Life Jackets. Epirb. bilge pumps.
- Original Navigation instruments. Seatalk Tridata and analogue wind display
- Mast Rigging
- Alloy mast and boom. Masthead rig. Dual spreaders. Lazy jacks
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.