Excellent club racer / cruiser
Priced to sell and new upholstery.
Highly respected 32 foot yacht from US builder, Catalina Yachts. Well-built and excellent performers, these yachts have always retained good value and been in high demand. They are great club racers, easy and enjoyable to sail, with a well fitted out interior for cruising with 2 double berths, a galley with gas oven and cook-top, and a surprisingly large shower / head.
A Catalina 320 is the perfect all rounder in a very manageable size, renown for their accommodation space
Quinta has the performance keel option from Catalina, a very good Genoa, Carhauer blocks, excellent yanmar engine and Lewmar winches. Both Double beds have just been re-upholstered an not yet slept on.
For peace of mind, Quinta is just having a full survey completed. This will be available to serious purchasers at the point of deposit.
The Catalina 32 is a great yacht, built to a high standard and a joy to sail.
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Well respected boat and builder
- Perfect manageable size with good accomodation
- Great galley with gas oven
- Very good resale
- Great performer.
|Make and Model||Catalina 320|
|Builder||Catalina Yachts (USA)|
- Reference Number
- Hull Material
- Vessel Name
- Launch Year
- 3.59 m
- 1.97 m
- 5126 kg
- Deck Material
- Keel / balast
- fin keel
- Gerry Douglas
- Catalina Yachts (USA)
- Registration Number
- Engine Make
- No of Engines
- Fuel Capacity
- 72 Lt
- Fuel Type
- 2 blade prop, shaft drive.
- Winches: Lewmar 44 self tailing genoa. Lewmar 30 self tailing on coachouse
Carhauer blocks. Alloy spinnaker pole.
- Ground Tackle
- Plough Anchor, rode, chain, electric windlass
- Boom cover, winch covers, Helm and instrument cover. Large boom sun shade..
- Accommodation: V berth forward with new upholstery. Infill section for v berth. Doors can open in either direction. Bulkhead to saloon can open or close for privacy.
Double aft cabin with excellent ventilation. New Upholstery. Cupboards at entry.
Double in saloon with drop down table and single opposite.
Heads: Enclosed head with integrated basin and shower space
Saloon: Lounge with table to seat 4 and lounge opposite. Timber finishes. Opening ports for good ventilation
- U-shaped galley with Double sink, fridge, gas gimballed stove with oven, hot and cold pressurised water.
- Hot Water System
- Safety Gear
- Life Jackets. Epirb. bilge pumps.
- Batteries: House and start.
240 V with shore connection for water heater and battery charging
- Original Navigation instruments. Seatalk Tridata and analogue wind display
VHF Radio GME GX600D with DSC
- Sail Inventory
- Main: Mainsail good condition
Headsails: 2019 genoa
- Mast Rigging
- Alloy mast and boom. Masthead rig, dual spreaders. Lazy jacks on main. Furling genoa Standing rigging: Replaced by Joe Walsh in 2010 Running rigging: Mainly replaced 2010 and maintained as required since.
- General Remarks
- Rear swim platform with oversize drop down ladder
BBQ stainless rail mounted with gas
Hot and cold shower on swim platform
Macerator and holding tank
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.