The Oceanis 58 offers style, luxury, and comfort.
A big boat for cruising with lots of space to live and yet easy to manage without needing additional crew. Escape is a superb example of these great family cruising yachts and has added benefit of commercial registration for potential charter income plus loads of updates to keep her in pristine condition.
Below decks you can stretch out or entertain in a designer lounge space with modern functional galley. The skylight companionway makes the saloon feel spacious and airy. Forward is a stylish master cabin with large ensuite including separate shower. Aft is two double cabins that can split to twin berths, also with ensuites.
Huge, covered cockpit and deck space forward and a large sail locker/ laundry in the bow are just some of the excellent features onboard Escape.
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- New sails, as yet unused.
- 5kva Fisher Panda Generator
- Bowthruster and windlass control with counter at helm
- Stylish, comfortable for long trips and functional
- In survey facillitating an income if desired
|Make and Model||Beneteau Oceanis 58|
- Reference Number
- Beneteau France
- Oceanis 58
- Hull Material
- Expression of interest
- Brisbane, QLD
- Vessel Name
- Launch Year
- 4.99 m
- 2.7 m
- 21,652 Kg
- Deck Material
- GRP with teak laid in cockpit
- Keel / balast
- Fin with bulb and spade rudder
- Berret Racoupeau
- Beneteau France
- Registration Number
- Engine Make
- Engine Hours
- 140 Hp
- Fuel Capacity
- 1000 L
- Fuel Type
- 5KVA Fisher Panda
- Shaft Drive 3 blade folding propeller
- Max Power with control at starboard helm
- Deck Gear
- 4 x Harken self-tailing 2-speed electrically powered primary either side. Spinlock jammers and Harken/ Lewmar deck equipment throughout.
- New Highfield 2.6m hardbottom inflatable tender with 6 Hp outboard
- 6 Hp
- Ground Tackle
- Lewmar Vertical Electric with remote forward and new Helm remote with chain counter. 100m of heavy chain and Delta stainless steel anchor
- 3 Cabins. Master stateroom forward with Queen size bed, storage and bedside tables with lighting and power outlets. Double wardrobe and a small desk on port, single wardrobe and an ensuite with separate shower to starboard. All cabins are beautifully finished in mahogany.
Aft is 2 cabins, port and starboard, each with their own ensuite with separate shower. These doubles can pull apart to become two twin beds creating various options for guests and family. Both have generous storage, lighting, and ventilation.
- 6 with option of saloon
- 3 showers in separate cubicles
- Air Conditioning
- Dometic AC unit in Saloon (new chiller unit 2021)
- U-shaped galley. Double stainless sinks with flick-mixer kitchen style tap, microwave. 3 burner gas stovetop with large oven and grill and range hood vent with lights. Power points for benchtop appliances. Under bench Refrigerator and Freezer (separate units).
- Water Capacity
- 900 L
- Safety Gear
- EPIRB, life raft and suitable safety gear for passages. Audit at survey.
- Batteries: All new AGM batteries (8 x 12V 220AH AGM batteries replaced March 2021)
Generator: 5KVA Fisher Panda
Inverter: 2 x 200w inverters. Power 240 v pumps and 240 outlets
Raymarine Instrument package was re-newed in 2021 that includes:
New Raymarine readouts at helm for wind, log, autopilot control etc
New Axiom chart plotter in Nav station
Exiting Hybrid touch chart plotter in centre of cockpit for helm
Raymarine VHF at Nav station
- Sail Inventory
- Kevlar Hyde Mainsail and Genoa new in 2020, plus gennaker
- Mast Rigging
- Anodized Alloy, Triple spreader Selden Mast and boom. Boom fitted with lazy jacks, boom bag and sail support. Rigging replaced in 2020. Facnor Manual headsail furler
- General Remarks
- - Washing machine and drier plus sink and storage set up in forward sail locker
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.