Classic style, craftsman built cruiser.
Stylish, stable and seaworthy, Aranui is truly beautiful saloon cruiser. Beauty in her lines and design, her craftsmanship and materials, her engineering integrity and in every finish. Based on the designs of the Lowell Brothers Maine Lobster boats and incorporating modern accommodation and amenities, Aranui was built to Survey and built to last. She will be appreciated by any experienced boat owner that values when every job is done right.
Aranui has 2 private double berths, master forward and a double cabin to port. A head and shower to port. Excellent Simrad instrumentation and a 530 Hp Yanmar diesel in an immaculate engine room. She cruises at 9 knots with a top speed of 20 knots and a bow thruster makes her easily manageable in port.
5 Reasons to buy this boat
- Beautifully finished and superb craftsmanship
- With 2C survey for executive charter income
- Stylish design inside and out
- Immaculate engine room with 530 Hp Yanmar
- Endorsed by the Hoff
|Make and Model||Bass Strait 40|
|Design and Build||Corsair Boats|
|Construction||Glassed plank cedar|
|Power||Yanmar 6CX530 530 HP|
|Location||Rushcutters Bay, Sydney|
- Reference Number
- Bass strait
- Hull Material
- Vessel Name
- Launch Year
- 4.2 m
- 1.4 m
- 10,700 kg
- Corsair Boats
- Registration Number
- Engine Make
- Yanmar 6CX530
- No of Engines
- 390 kW. 530 HP @ 3900 Rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 1800 lt.
- Maximun Speed
- 20 knots
- 5 blade Veemstar interceptor propellor
- Sidepower SE80 / 185T bowthruster
- Deck Gear
- Lewmar hatches and portlights Hella marine lighting and switches. Johnson deckwash bow and stern. 316 Stainless Bowrail and Handrails Fenders with covers
- Ground Tackle
- Muir Storm Atlantic Windlass. Manson CQR 40Lb anchor. 80 Mtrs chain
- Full boat covers
2 double berths. Owners stateroom forward. Double Cabin starboard.
Head with separate shower port side.
Toughened glass windows. Helm to starboard and forward with double bench seat, bench passenger seat to port.
Lounge with table behind helm seat.
Solid Huon pine laminate on bulkheads.
Tallow wood flooring in Saloon and cabins. Burmese teak
- Fusion sound system
- Port side L shape galley. Isotherm Inox 130 L Front load fridge. Isotherm inox 65 L Drawer fridge freezer. Force 10 oven and 2 burner gas cooktop. Johnson Aquah Marine 45 L Hot water system.
- Safety Gear
- Stat X Automatic fire suppression system in engine room
2 fire extinguishers
First Aid Kit
10 Man life raft
- Bilge Pumps
- Electric and Manual
- Touchscreen switch panel.
6 X 12 volt charging outlets
240 V inverter
2nd alternator, Electromaxx 140 Amp
3 house batteries, 12V AGM 210 AH each
Start battery, 12 V AGM 210 AH
- Simrad NSE12MFD Chartplotter. Semrad GS15 Autopilot. Simrad 3G BB Radar. Simrad NAIS 300 AIS.
Communication: Icom VHF
Disclaimer: Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, details are intended as a general guide to the vessel and its contents. Details are supplied by sellers and the accuracy of those details cannot be guaranteed by Vicsail.